Monday Remix: Dark Florals for Fall

Good morning peeps! :)

2014-09-27 17.03.54

There´s no denying that fall has finally landed on our doorsteps although I´m still in a state of denial because I still want to wear sandals from day to night. Yup, that´s a reduntant use of the word ¨deny¨ because that´s how much I want summer to stay in this side of town, lol. anyway, since I can´t  go barelegged anymore, I opt for the other fashionable alternative, wear light but dark printed pants.

2014-09-27 14.59.10
2014-09-27 14.59.18
2014-09-27 17.03.58
top- Mango, pants and sandals- Zara, bag- Bimba&Lola, necklace- Stradivarius
I wore this outfit on a day trip to Burgos(Spain) two Saturdays ago. It´s the perfect way to debut my colored pendant necklace too which fortunately matched with my pants. How neat is that? ;)

2014-09-27 17.04.16

Here are two ways where I wore this dark printed floral pants in late winter and early summer of this year. I bought this on the winter sales this year.

2014-06-08 12.48.21
2014-02-05 15.51.04






















I missed again another Flyday Friday post. Please bear with me, I´m still trying to adjust with my school schedule and if worse comes to worst, real life comes first before blogging, my friends.  I hope you understand!

Have a great week ahead, y´all! :)

Kisses,

Che

PS: Linking up with Patti, Molly, Lauren, Rhea, Lauren, Laura, Lauren. Join us! :)

Comments

Patti said…
Love the dark print trousers. Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday!
Sherin said…
Such a lovely print on the trousers!
Colour Queen said…
I love your printed trousers and your exciting photos. You look great!
Lana said…
Really cute pants - I love how you've styled them for every season!
Lovely pants, darling Che!


Unknown said…
Look! Long pants on Che! Love you in shorts, but you look grand in your long dark florals ... all looks.
Killer little necklace with the dark top and the floral print!
Unknown said…
Love the versatility you showed on these pants!
Ahhh, I love those comfy Floral Pants, Che and they look perfect with Black. I am loving relaxed, track-style pants (like my H&M pair from my 30 remix) lately. I even bought my own floral pair which you will see soon. =)

Happy Friday Pretty Lady!!
Unknown said…
Those pants look so COMFY. I love them and will not mind you packing them up and sending them my way...lol.

Thrifting Diva
www.thriftingdiva.com
SunnyToast said…
Loving the look with the neutral killer shoes!

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look