WIWW: Monochrome in Blue

Hello, world! :)

2014-09-21 12.51.15

I´m still busy with schoolwork nowadays and so here´s a short post for you today. When I get lazy, I always go for my tried and tested monochrome look, this time with a silk blue top and a pleated skort( yes, it´s also a pair of shorts aside from looking like a skirt!)

2014-09-21 12.51.47

Just add an eyecatching clutch( I used a leopard printed clutch) and colorful jewelry and you´re good to go. As for this pair of shoes, it´s quite tricky to walk on this for a flats- wearing girl like me but I managed to sashay without embarrassing myself for more than an hour. Not bad at all, not bad.

2014-09-21 12.51.21
2014-09-21 12.57.39
2014-09-21 12.51.30

And there goes my monochrome look for this Wednesday.

2014-09-21 12.51.11
top and bangle- Massimo Dutti, skirt- Zara, clutch- Blanco Suite, shoes- Janilyn( Filipino brand)

So what´s your look for today?

Kisses,

Che

PS: linking up with Lindsey, Shanna, Ayana and Keren, Victoria, Tara and Sharon.

Comments

Sherin said…
Love the blue look. Such a pretty skirt.
Ananya said…
Love this look !
I have been searching for a similar dress from a long time !

www.ananayatales.com
I love the pleats on your skirt. I have a midi like that but the shorter is such a great option.

xo, Amy Ann
The Real Arnolds
Lana said…
Such a pretty look! I love the leopard clutch, and the shoes make your legs look great!
Jennie said…
Wonderful monochromatic look, Cheryl! That pleated skirt looks so great on you and I Love the leopard clutch.
FASHION TALES said…
I like the simplicity in this outfit. Your skirt is also beautiful. :)
/Madison
Beauty Goodies, and Travelling Tips
Love it so much! It's stylish and you make it look so effortless. You look fabulous. Love those shorts!
Great outfit. Monochrome always look polished.
Oh la la - so feminine and pretty with the pretty pleated skirt and peep-toe stilettos. Blue is your color, Che!
Unknown said…
Wow, pretty! The skiirt and can we talk about those heels. LOVE!

Thrifting Diva
www.thriftingdiva.com

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look