Wednesday, February 5, 2014

WIWW: A Little Bit of Tartan

Helloooo!

2014-02-02 13.52.56

First, pardon the weird hair and  the jacket on the rail ( in the second photo). It was that kind of windy and sunny day where you feel great but look like a witch with your hair all over your face. So I just made a loose ponytail because a sock bun gives me a huge headache (true!) and thus, creating the ¨flat hair¨, hehe. Second, yes, I did it again. Again, what? I´m mixing prints and textures but with the same color palette. Hey, I´m becoming an expert on this, isn´t that neat? You should try it too! ;)

2014-02-02 13.52.52
2014-02-02 13.53.51
2014-02-02 13.52.20

And this is what happens when a strong gust of wind suddenly hits you while static´s creating havoc on your outfit. Dahlings, I´ve grown ¨some nose¨ in the middle of my skirt, lol! ;)

2014-02-02 13.52.06
top- Zara, skirt- Stradivarius, tights- Calzedonia, shoes and jacket- local brand
Today, I woke up with orange skies in the west but with dark clouds in the east. Is that good or bad? We´ve been lucky here since Monday because it rained just a little but I don´t know if  the good weather will last this long. Crossing my fingers that we´ll have  another dry day today and as for you in snowylandia, KEEP COVERED AND KEEP WARM!

Lotsa hugs,

Che

PS: I´m linking up with Get Your Pretty On´s I Feel Pretty, Life´s A Party Dress Like It´s Stylish Tuesday and Tucker Up´s WIWW, The Mummy Chronicles´ Whatcha Wearing Wednesday, Penniless Socialite and The Tiny Heart´s Look What I Got, Vodka Infused Lemonade´s Tres-Chic Thursday and Everyday Fashion and Finance and Perfectly Coutured´s Three-fer Thursday and Mama In Heels´ All Things Thursday. Join us! :)

18 comments:

Janet Taylor said...

Cute skirt, darling Che!


Sherin said...

I love tartan. The skirt and leather jacket go so well together.

Kelsey Lenay said...

Love this! Those shoes are so cute!

Xo, Kelsey

Encarna said...

I do love tartan pattern!!! it goes with everything and it is timeless!! so pretty look!!!
kisses

Jen K said...

You really are becoming a pro at mixing! It looks great. :) I would totally wear it!

Jen
www.lifeunrefined.com

Tracy Miller said...

Love the skirt! You look so stylish.

Tracy @Its Mostly About Fashion

Ginny MyNewFavoriteOutfit said...

I really like your jacket, the wind can be so frustrating when taking pictures, you still look great :)

Kat said...

stunning outfit! you look so fabulous :D that skirt is really beautiful :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Kat said...

stunning outfit! you look so fabulous :D that skirt is really beautiful :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Renae of Simple Sequins said...

Oh great outfit post, Che! I love the sweater tights and the tremendous balance it creates. Yay!

(and ...thanks for the bootie compliment! ♥ )

Corinne said...

Yes yes! I'm a massive fan of tartan and this skirt is no exception. It's lovely!

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com

Carylee said...

Love the subtle pattern mixing! And I honestly would not have known it was windy had you not said it - wind is my nemesis! :)
morepiecesofme.com

Linda Cassidy said...

Loving the plaid.

Linda Cassidy said...

The plaid is great with the textured tights. Love the bag

Merrie K. said...

That teal colored jkt is so unique!Merrie @ www.PetiteCareerGirl.com

Jodi H said...

Love your green handbag. It's such a great shade.

www.highheelsandtutus.com

Beata B said...

Love your skirt :) the green handbag is beautiful :)
You look very pretty :)
Hugs Beata

Bethany C said...

Such a great look and I love that green bag! Thanks for sharing with Three-fer Thursday.

xo Bethany
www.perfectlycoutured.com