WIWW: Blue Jeans, Dots and Twill

Hi, all! :)

P3190005

I´ve never worn jeans here in WIWW but in real life, I do which is almost  everyday. ;) So today´s  post is dedicated to my jeans and also because I wanted to debut this dotted chambray shirt which I got from the winter sales. Actually, almost everything hat I´m wearing today was bought on sale aside from the necklace! I used this neck piece for added color because I´m wearing almost all blue today. :)

P3190006
P3190008
P3190002

To finish the look, I grabbed a twill jacket. A great layering piece for longer tops, I love it´s unfinished edges making the total look raw but structured and elegant at the same time. :)

P3190015
P3190011
top, jacket, shoes and necklace- Blanco, jeans- Zara, clutch- Pimkie
Like all Wednesdays, I´m linking up with The Pleated Poppy´s What I Wore Wednesday and Rolled Up Pretty´s Whatever Whenever Wednesday, Dear Abby Leigh´s Dress for the Day and to include The Tiny Heart´s Look What I Got. Have fun with us by clicking the link. :)

Besos,

Che

PS: Pardon the photo overload, I just can´t get enough of this comfy chambray top. ;)



Comments

Unknown said…
Love your polka dot shirt ! Very sweet !

XX Luba

Well Living BLog
http://www.well-living-blog.com
I love how you styled this. The jacket adds the perfect final touch!
Sweet especially that polka dots shirt!

cute look! I love your jacket!

Lindsey
http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com
noone said…
the blouse looks amazing with this outfit, such a fun weekend look!
Katie Did What said…
LOVE that polka dot chambray! Great sale find!! I think I need one ;)

xo
renae said…
Nice ensemble Che! I love it! I also loved how you built the idea as we viewed the pictures. Smart! Thanks for saying I looooook YOUNG! Man, I love hearing that!
Yulia Sidorenko said…
love the bag, dear)
xoxo

http://yuliasi.blogspot.com/
love, Yulia
Unknown said…
great look! i love the mixed blues and the necklace over the top! thanks for linking up with us at dressfortheday!
Juneli said…
That necklace is gorgeous, dear, and I'm drooling over your tweed jacket!
Love
Juneli from Fasionably Yours
Francesca said…
love the polka dots!
www.frankvinyl.com
Francesca said…
love the polka dots!

www.frankvinyl.com
Sherin said…
Those polka dots look amazing.
April said…
I love the top and how you accezorize it with necklace makes it look so fab..what I love most is your jacket..i love your whole outfit so chic
Kate said…
wow I really love this oufit, the shoes are amazing!
xx Kate

The Style Department
Anonymous said…
So cute girl. You have a great style. Love those heels and that necklace.
Anonymous said…
So cute girl. You have a great style. Love those heels and that necklace.
I love this outfit! I think the necklace is my favorite part. Thanks for linking up!
Tara
Penniless Socialite
March Group Giveaway!

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: Wearing Pumpkin