Friday, March 22, 2013

Flyday Fridays: In the Neighborhood

Today on Flyday Fridays, I didn´t go far. I just visited my neighbors in the suburbs which was near my MIL´s nursing home.

P3200031

Then we took some what- I-wore photos because my photographer aka the hubz was in a rare `photographer mode´, hehehe! This part of the neighborhood has an old fountain ( 1st photo) which I love to use as a background. I wore black and this dark printed skirt as a fitting goodbye to winter. I don´t get to wear the skirt often because it´s too short and tight (oops!) but I compromised by wearing tights. :)
P3200035
P3200033
P3200024
coat- Mango, top and skirt- Zara, bag- Blanco, shoes- local store
And now for the blooper shot. ;)

P3200034

So we´ve finally come to the end of this post. ;) I´ve nothing more to add except that I wish that you´ll have an exciting weekend and welcome spring! :)

Sunny hugs from here,

Che






9 comments:

Luba Dimitrova said...

Love this laid-back look ! Have a nice weekend, lovely !

XX Luba

Discover the new IT Bag today on

http://www.well-living-blog.com

TheTinyHeart said...

That striped skirt looks really cute with the patterned loafers!

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart
$50 PayPal Giveaway!

Renae at simple sequins said...

Che! hi, your shoes are great fun. I loved all of these photos. Hey, yes that minty blouse is so dreamy. I lovelovelove it!

Juneli said...

Love the striped skirt! I wear my super short skirts(which are actually not that short as per general parameters) with tights too!
I'm not comfortable showing too much leg! ;)
Love
Juneli from Fashionably Yours

fhenny said...

simply lovely outfit!
xoxo
style frontier

janettaylor said...

Love that striped skirt! So cute!

shooting star said...

im liking the chic yet comfy look here :)

http://www.myunfinishedlife.com/

Lauren said...

lovely look! that skirt is fabulous xo

Amanda Mansur said...

Lindo seu look! Super inspirador..
*-*

beijos

Amanda.
ma-cherrie.blogspot.com.br