WIWW: Christmas Party Outift

My yearly Christmas dinner with the girlfriends is a very laid back affair. No fancy dressing just something casual and elegant. So I covered myself in black, put on a metallic skirt and hang a colored bling on  my neck and finished up with a sequin clutch to make the look more festive.
PC220007
top-Zara, skirt-Promod, clutch and necklace-Blanco, leather boots-thrifted
This year we didn´t have any Secret Santa because everyone´s so busy to meet up before the Xmas dinner but we did exchange some gifts. Guess what I got?

PC230028

A pretty nude colored bag for spring, yey! :)

PC230052

We had so much fun laughing and bar hopping that I lost my voice the day after, bwahahaha! Later, Mr. Colds came and decided to stay with me for God knows how long. So while I´m typing this post between sneezes, runny nose and burning eyes, I hope that you had a marvelous Christmas day wherever you are!

Hugs!

Che

PS: Pardon the kabuki face. ;)

Comments

YEYE STYLE BLOG said…
Cute outfit! so pretty! Happy Holidays :)
Sherin said…
Such a gorgeous party outfit. I love your skirt and clutch.
Unknown said…
love your christmas outfit! elegant and fun! if you enjoy my blog too, would you like to follow each other? xo jess
www.stylizedluxe.blogspot.com
ThefashionFlite said…
Pretty outfit, The skirt is such a pretty color !
Nice blog ! U can check out mine too,and ,If u want we can follow each other on gfc n bloglovin. Let me know.
✿thefashionflite
✿twitter
✿Bloglovin

SunnyToast said…
I do hope that your well now and the bag is really perfect for spring!

Merry christmas and wishing you a smashing new year!

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look