Anything Goes Monday: Merry Christmas!

Haloooo!

First thing first, for you green lovers out there, here´s your time to shine. Pantone´s color of 2013 is Emerald Green!
Now you know why I changed my header to this. ;)

P1150374 - copia

Second, it´s a tradition in Spain to eat turrón and mazapán during Christmas. The turrones come in a variety of flavors and textures and can be found in all of the the supermarkets and local pastelerias in the neighborhood. My sweet tooth hubz loves them so much that he has them all year round. You can´t just imagine how many packs we have in the flat right now while I stick to my ever crunchy Ferrero Rocher. ;)

PC240071

Third, here´s what I´m wearing right now while I´m about to prepare for the noche buena. This year  I plan to keep it simple, just chicken and Filipino stir fried noodles but with a very tasty dessert later on.

PC240068
top- Blanco, necklace-H&M, jeans- Primark
So from our humble home to yours, here´s wishing a JOYOUS and MERRY CHRISTMAS to all!

Have fun and don´t drink too much. ;)

Hugs and kisses,

Che

Comments

Sherin said…
The new header looks great. Hope you have a lovely Christmas.

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: Tonal White