OOTD at the Vatican

Hi, everyone! I´m still here. ;)

Second day of my Italian trip was at the Vatican. Part of the day´s itinerary was a visit to the famous Sistine Chapel and so no above the knee skirts nor shorts nor spaghetti/tube tops( unless you´ll also wear a shawl ) for me inspite of the extremely hot weather in Rome. Madre mía, it´s boiling out there!

P1160785

By the way, I painted my nails burgundy. I never thought it matches well with my raspberry colored bag and it´s also autumn 2012´s color too. If you want to be trendy but don´t want to spend a lot, I suggest you  start with nail color because it´s quite expensive to be IN all the time!

P1160913

So this was what I wore and I´m glad I did because my legs and arms didn´t get sunburned for one day.

P1160858

Can´t help but take a photo of the Swiss guards. They´re like the Vatican version of the Buckingham Palace guards sans the ¨guard changing fanfare¨  done by the British. ;)

P1160852

Leaving you with  a blooper photo with this metallic globe which DO rotates* if you move it:

P1160788
top- Blanco, pants- local store, bag- Zara, sandals- New Yorker
And that shadowy head below my friends belongs to my photographer aka the hubz, hahaha! Will be back for more photos of the Vatican and the other Italian cities. In the meantime, enjoy your weekend! :)

Kisses,

Che

* You can´t just twirl the metallic globe around unless your tour guide asks you, it´s cordoned off . ;)

Comments

I've never been to Italy, nor to the Vatican, it must really be interesting! Love your pictures, it's like i was on the trip with you ! Thanks for passing by !
See you soon on Daisy Roadster and Coco !
Sherin said…
I would LOVE to visit the Vatican one day. I really love the top you're wearing.
Great...looks great! Enjoy darling Che!

Rafael Romo said…
love the background!
love the print!
can't wait to see you on my blog!
www.faashiongeek.blogspot.com
Mica said…
Lovely outfit, perfect for visiting the Vatican! I like your matching nails and bag too
Dredd said…
Perfect outfit! I love the color combination, btw, where did you get your tunic (i love them)? We were in Italy 2 yrs ago (february)Rome & Vatican but it was freezing cold kc we never expect that na mag i snow and we aren't properly dressed... bad luck!

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

Nautical and Taupe