Unlikely Combination

I´ve always been a conservative dresser but once in a while I go out of my comfort zone and wear something ¨out of my age¨. T-shirt, body con skirt and sneakers? Why not! My friends keep telling me that I can pull it off because I´m petite but hey, it´s really hard pretending to be a teenager when you´re not. ;)

P1160447
P1160455

This multi-print shirt with crystals was an impromtu buy while visiting Barcelona late autumn of last year. I was window shopping in Passeig de Gracia when I saw women carrying Custo Barcelona shopping bags everywhere. Then they pointed to me a small pathway which lead to the Custo Barcelona Pop-Up Store. Naturally, I went in browsed what´s inside too. There were shirts, dress, jackets and bags all in discounted prices but there was no fitting room. So I bought what was safe, this summer shirt. ;)


P1160448

Here´s the print at the back:

P1160464

And here´s the whole outfit with sneakers:

P1160445
( top- Custo Barcelona, skirt- Stradivarius, necklace- Purificación García, clutch- Mango, sneakers- Converse)

So fun, huh? I´ve never felt like a teenager at this stage of my life. lol! So what´s your unlikely combination? ;)

Have a fun Wednesday, everyone! :)

Che

Comments

Sherin said…
This outfit suits you so well!! I love the print on the t-shirt.
Bravoe Runway said…
I love LOVE this outfit lady! The graphic tee and the chuck taylors are amazing!
Rafael Romo said…
love the top with that skirt!
can't wait to see you on my blog!
www.faashiongeek.blogspot.com
Mica said…
Such a great outfit on you! I love the bright printed tee!

AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au
this is fun+chic together :)
love the top and the clutch....and i think am gonna ape this look :)

http://sushmita-smile.blogspot.in/
oh, your friends are absolutely right! this looks great on you!

sweetie, i recently created a facebook page, so pop up by when you get a chance and like if you like :)
http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Possible-Fantasy/269022619865057

xx
www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com
Dredd said…
hahhaha what do you mean by out of your age? you just look perfect and chic! I remember my daughters comment when I came home with Dr Martens yellow boots they said " mommy kung poporma ka it should be age appropriate:))

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look