Monday, December 12, 2011

Some Yellow and Gray

I´m posting colored photos in-between to compensate for my dull grayish black outift:

P1130962


P1130879


P1130890


 P1130954


P1130958

1st and 5th photos: posing Montserrat
2nd and 3rd photos: tropical fishes at the Aquarium in Barcelona ( yep, that´s a colored jellyfish!)
4th photo: colored candles at Montserrat

A bright colored bag do brightens an otherwise monochromatic outfit. Try it while I sit here in my little corner trying to shoo away the ¨sniffles¨. It´s a giveaway gift from the Barcelona trip lovingly given to me by the hubz. Now, I have Rudolph´s red nose and it´s not even Christmas yet! huhuhu!

Be safe, dears! :)

Che

11 comments:

cryskay said...

love the mustard yellow longchamp bag! great photos! xx

Laura said...

Super cute, I love that pop of yellow!

Sherin said...

The pictures of the fish put a huge smile on my face.
Love your yellow bag. Perfect to brighten up the winter days.

Style Sud-Est said...

That yellow bag is just perfect!

janettaylor said...

Love the Longchamp bag... and you look so cosmopolita girl, darling Che!

Style-Pursuit said...

It's dark, but not dull at all!!! You look amazing in it! :o)

x

sacramento said...

I am so glad.
Me encanta tu look y ese precioso bolso amarillo.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxx

SJB AKA SUE J-B. said...

Hi, I am your new follower via Mon Daughter Style

http://www.sjb-myphotopage.com

Sara said...

Hi dear, thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, your blog is lovely, amazing and you have great style! Anyway I can't see you among my followers on google friend connect, could you please try again? Thank you! Kisses!

Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

ediot said...

nice post. lovely photos
hope you're having a great week
x

Sara said...

Hi dear I don’t know why buy I can’t see you even now among my followers, maybe you appear with a different name or is a problem with the GFC button, anyways can you please tray again! Thank you! Kisses!

Pop Culture&Fashion Magic