Fluoro Pink

A merry pinkry Christmas to you all! :) So how did the Christmas Eve go? I´m seriously thinking about posting the Christmas Eve menu pics in here but I know that the last thing you wanna look right now are food pics, so scrap that one. I spent eating my noche buena cooking and eating in my pjs so I didn´t dare take any outfit  photos but here´s what I´m wearing today. I hope this would suffice for the lack of Christmassy festive outfit which I wasn´t able to wear. ;)

P1140124

P1140119

P1140123
( shorts- Bershka, tights- H&M, turtleneck top- Zara)

I´ve finallymade good use of this fluoro pink summer shorts which I scored last summer, by wearing thick tights under it et voila, I´m ready for my winter walk. ;)

So how did your Christmas celebration go?

Love, love,

Che

Comments

mikenbecca said…
Omg love that shorts!
Che, by chance im also wearing a pink shorts. Napansin ko din it matches your lipstick.

Advance Happy New Year
Carolina S. said…
cute short! happy 2012 :)

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

Camel, what color art thou?