Goodbye Summer, Hello Fall!

Leaving you my second to the last summer photos taken at  Baiona, Pontevedra during my summer trip in Galicia last month. A fitting despedida to summer which officially ended at 11:05 am today. ;)

P1120811 - copia


P1120791




P1120809

P1120824

It´s been a well spent summer for me showered with lots of luck and new blessings. Can´t wait to embrace fall, my favorite season of the year! :)

xoxo,

Che

Comments

Lovely top and pics! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog!

www.plentyforpennies.com
Sherin said…
I love it when Autumn comes round. It's my favourite season! Love your top as well.
Kat said…
lovely photos! cute top! :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com
i love your top! :)

join my giveaway!
Cherie said…
it's such a beautiful place, the beaches look so refreshing! and im so jealous of your longchamp bags hehe
Leia said…
Summer is my favorite season!

♥ Leia
Unknown said…
love love your top!

visit my blog, I have a new post. http://abinavarrete.blogspot.com/
thanks!
Anonymous said…
Your tunic here is so pretty! I'd love a similar one.


<3Rachel
http://dressupsandmessups.wordpress.com
Laura said…
What a beautiful place sooo picturesque! Your tunic is so neat! I would love to unearth something like it...

Popular posts from this blog

WIWW: Black and White For Real

Madrid Weekend- 2

WIWW: Lace Peplum