Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Black Waterfall

So how´s everyone?

Spring on this side of the world started with a lovely sunny day which is just perfect . This is my favorite cardigan of the moment. A black waterfall knitted wrap which is warm enough for those foggy mornings but not too thick enough to make you sweat when the day gets a little bit hotter.



 bangles-Sfera, Blanco



I also love it´s uneven shape. It´s by H&M, a late winter sales buy last January. So what´s your favorite go to piece nowadays?

xoxo,

Che

10 comments:

Krystal said...

that sweater is amazing! it looks so comfortable too :)

Mayet said...

I'm still looking for a nice cardigan that can hide my tummy;)

Leia said...

Looks like a very comfy cardigan!

Leia

Mom Daughter Style said...

i love the classic black

mistytewest said...

aww the sweater is really beautiful...especially the draping of the cardigan is really cute...I would personally buy it...

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens
@mistytewest

Laura said...

Cute outfit! I love your bracelets!

Kavery said...

Fab piece to layer over anything. Love the boots

cherie said...

love the cardigan description! the shape really looks like a waterall :)my go-to piece now are dressy shorts, it's so hot here lately :)

Sherin said...

I love waterfall cardi's. They always look really nice. Your black one looks great on you.

BenchesandChandeliers said...

"waterfall" is the perfect word to describe it!

www.benchesandchandeliers.com