Friday, August 29, 2014

Flyday Fridays: Gold

Hello, dahlings!

2014-08-26 18.17.32

How´s summer treating you in your side of the world? It´s still hot in here (although the weatherman says that we´ll have rain showers today) and I´m getting a beautiful tan. I can even tell how deep my tan is by comparing it with the only thing which hasn´t seen the sun, the white patch perefectly hidden below my wrist watch, hehe. Anyway, I´m kinda tired of wearing white and pale colours and so I jumped ahead of the bandwagon and wore gold.

2014-08-26 18.17.49

Summer flew so fast, September´s just a round the corner! The stores are slowly filling up with cobalt, gold/mustard,fuchsia, red, dark grey colors and that only means one thing, fall aka autumn( in my side of the world) defiinitely is coming. Gotta have an early headstart, peeps! :)

2014-08-26 18.17.36
2014-08-26 18.17.57

We took these pics after a short visit to la suegra´s nursing home and so pardon the hair. You know me, I take the ¨ je ne sais quoi ¨ attitude seriously. By that I mean, put on jeans, a clean cotton top and make a lopsided ponytail if you haven´t washed your hair for three days, hahaha!

2014-08-26 18.17.40
top(winter 2013 sale), pants( sale)- Zara, bag( very old)- Balenciaga, flats(very, very  old)- Ulanka
My travel stories will continue next week. By the way, it isn´t late yet, make the most of the last days of summer, gogogo and Happy Labor Day to my US readers and blogger friends! :)

xoxo,

Che

PS: Linking up with Lauren, Lena B and Rachel, Renae and Megan. Come and link with us! :)

11 comments:

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

You always look great in mustards and gold. I now want a mustard sweater, in 3/4-sleeves like yours. =)

Happy Flyday Friday, Che!!

Doused In Pink said...

You look great in gold! Love it paired with the blue flats! Such a cutelook!

Jill
dousedinpink.blogspot.com

Renae of Simple Sequins said...

Oh Che! You seem so happy and relaxed. Thanks for joining Fashion item Friday and YES, ...I am so glad chemo is behind me and I am getting stronger everyday since.

I love the blues and orange tones in this ensemble. Very well done, my friend! ♥

Jessica Jannenga said...

Love the simplistic cool you exude. It is jean weather in some places, you look great
from the link up
please stop by, jess
http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

Andrea InMamasWardrobe said...

This is such a cute outfit & it looks lovely on you! Thank you for joining Renae & I over at Fashion Item Friday! Ax

http://inmamaswardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

Laviña Jampit said...

pretty top dear :)

http://lavinajampit.blogspot.com/

Janet Taylor said...

Lovely yellow!

Ania Zarzycka said...

Wow!! you look gorgeous <3333333

http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

Abby said...

Love this chic and easy look! Gorgeous color on that pullover :)

By the way, I just updated my blog with a new post. I’d love for you to swing by: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

LoveT. said...

Wonderful Outfit ,love the Colours! You look gorgeous!

big Hugs

Megan B said...

Love the colors and it's a great outfit. Thanks for linking up for Stylish Saturday. xo ~ Megan