Monday Remix: Blush and Rosettes

Holaaa!

2014-06-08 12.48.26

How to look casual chic in the summer heat? Wear prints with a light colored top and pearls/ chunky jewelry. It works every time for me! :)

2014-06-08 12.48.57
2014-06-08 12.48.52

Summer´s officially begun last weekend. On our side, that means, very hot mornings and afternoons and hail and rain by early evening, lol! Anyway, I don´t have a lot of pink tops in my closet. My summer tops consist of mostly white, chambray, gray and a jumbled mix of black, dark blue and animal prints. So I plan to remix this lightly knitted pink top more. Right now , I´m on outfit number two with this rosette printed pants which I can easily wear until fall.

2014-06-08 12.48.21
2014-06-08 12.52.34

Although floral pints are usually worn during spring(typical!), this print was also on trend last year during fall. I´m glad that I bought this prined pants because I can mix and match  any top with it, change the accessories, thus creating a lot of looks. Genius, isn´t it? ;)

2014-06-08 12.48.30-2
top and pants- Zara, clutch(very old)- Esprit, shoes(old)- local store
I first wore the rosette pants at the tail end of winter and the blush pink knitted top on a trip to Portugal during the Holy Week.

2014-04-19 12.30.02 - copia2014-02-05 15.51.04

So what are ways you can remix some items in your closet?

Hugs,

Che

PS: Linking up with Molly and Lauren, Paige, Style Elixir and Laura. Link with us! :)


Comments

Marie said…
Lovely printed pants!
Marie @ In Our Happy Place
Audrey Allure said…
Love the floral pants!

http://audreyallure.blogspot.com
I love those printed pants on you! SO CUTE!
Porcelina said…
The print on those trousers is great, love this look on you x
Inge Jane said…
Love these gorgeous pants! The blush top is perfect with them.
Sherin said…
The printed trousers really look amazing.
My New Happy said…
I love the color blush. Those pants are truly beautiful, and they look wonderful on you. Love the pictures!
Nikki said…
I'm addicted to printed pants - these are super fab! Love them :)
xoxo,
Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com
Love those floral pants!

xo, Amy Ann
The Real Arnolds
Unknown said…
Love the pants! Really nice for this season :D I follow you right now via google friend, visit my blog and follow back if you like it? :) www.kelataconea.com
Kisses, Kela
Those pants fit you so well! I like your outfit formula for looking chic in summer. Works for me too ;)
Unknown said…
love those pants and necklace... altogether a great look! :)

Rhea, Et Cetera - Nautical Summer
Colour Queen said…
I love printed trousers. My latest post is also about printed joggers. Yours fit you beautifully. Bang on trend!
Unknown said…
Love those pants! You look so pretty!
-Hannah
sweeterthanserenity.blogspot.com
Mica said…
Those printed pants are so nice on you! Love them with the pastel top :)

Away From The Blue
Unknown said…
I adore those printed pants, and wearing with a peachy colour makes it so pretty. Just a gorgeous look, and your photos in the sun are beautiful too!

Katy xox

http://katypotatyblog.blogspot.com.au/

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look