Flyday Fridays: Gingham and Gray

Lovely Friday, dahlings!

2014-06-06 18.56.29

Just another breezy outfit for you today in gingham and gray. I wore this one afternoon while visiting mother-in-law which later turned into a mini-photo shoot( with a special appearance of my double chin, lol!) at one of the small parks in the neighborhood.

2014-06-06 18.46.11
2014-06-06 18.56.32
2014-06-06 18.56.54

Although I love wearing pastel colors in spring, gray and black will always be favorites of mine all year long. They´re my fall back colors. What are yours? And... these days, I´ve been wearing a lot of black and white stripes too. I might as well do a black and stripes themed week sometime because I´ve noticed that I´ve got a lot of that print in my closet. You´ll see it soon. ;)

2014-06-06 18.56.17
top and skirt- Zara, bag(old)- Massimo Dutti

That´s it for now, my travel stories will continue in my next posts. Gotta run! :)

Hugs,

Che

PS: Linking up with Lena B and Rachel´s Passion for Fashion Friday, Penniless Socialite´s Favorite Fashion Friday, Simple Sequins´ Fashion Item Friday and Style Session´s Fridays Fab Favorites. Link with us! :)

Comments

renae said…
Thanks Che! Thanks for linking and being here eventho you were on short time. I love those SHOES with this ensemble. Great skirt, too. Have a grand travel time, again. ♥, Renae
Colour Queen said…
I love your gingham skirt, its so stylish yet so simole. Love the pop of colour in your handbag too!
Jess said…
Cute red bag and I LOVE the shoes! Adorable girl!
That skirt and those shoes are adorable. Love me some good B+W Prints. I am also mixing B+W Prints in my post today. And J'adore that necklace - send it my way.
J. said…
I love this look! The bag is just perfect for it too, since it adds a great pop of color :)

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look