Anything Goes Monday: Colored Pants Remix

Are colored pants still in, peeps?

2014-01-20 16.52.06

My look for today is a no-brainer. As usual, I just played with the colors of my pants and match my top with it, hahaha!

2014-01-20 16.54.23

Then, I accessorized with lots of metal, gold, silver, you name it! I´m really liking these pants because the length´s okay for my height and I didn´t have to go to the seamstress to have it shortened ( saves me a few bucks). Best of all it was on sale!

2014-01-20 16.50.06
top and pants- H&M, bootie- Mango, necklace- Primark

I first wore this pair of pants in 2012 with....

a solid colored dark blue sweater   and  last year I wore it again with a white top and a gray cardigan

20130908_124838P2260021

So how do you dress up a pair of colored pants? Sorry for the super crappy photos, I´m shooting indoors nowadays because of the bad weather in here.

Have a lovely week, all!  :)

Besitos,

Che

PS: I´m linking up with Fizz and Frosting´s Mix It Mondays and Still being Molly´s Funday Monday and DC in Style´s Monday Bloom and Style Elixir´s Style Sessions. Join us!

Comments

Marie said…
I am coveting those pants and boots!
Marie @
In Our Happy Place
Unknown said…
I love those pants with the blue sweater and white bag.

Jen
www.lifeunrefined.com
Inge Jane said…
What great pants! Fun booties too!
Inge
This Ever Evolving Life
These pants are really fantastic. Loving how you have remixed them.
Mrs C said…
I should venture into printed bottom more.. looking hot here!

GREETINGS FROM DUBAI!
MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES (a fashion and life-style blog)
http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.ae/
Unknown said…
oohhh love those pants! when i have colored pants, especially if they're printed, i just wear something plain with it so the pants stand out :)

great look!

Found your blog via Style Sessions link up... hope you stop by and let me know your thoughts on my outfit :)
Rhea, Et Cetera - chevron dress & blazer

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look