Wednesday, January 8, 2014

WIWW: Gingham and Fuchsia

Hello, everyone!
20140105_134235

My first official outfit photo for 2014 taken on cold, windy and rainy Sunday. I excavated this gingham skirt and a fuchsia thick turtleneck from the war zone which is my closet and yes, I think I´ll be needing a winter cleaning soon instead of the usual spring cleaning, hehe. ;)

20140105_134215
20140105_134147
20140105_134200
top-local store, gingham skirt(old)- Pull&Bear, bag(old), necklace(old)- Blanco, boots- thrifted
I only have a few turtleneck sweaters because I hate that choking sensation when wearing it but it really is a great neck cover when I don´t feel like wearing a thick scarf. You know me, the less fuss in dressing up, the better it is for my life! Finishing the whole look with my first pea coat in black. Don´t you know that I have this for almost seven years already? Yeah, it´s old and I just can´t seem to part with it. :)

20140105_132314

I hope you´re warm on your side of the world. Keep EXTRA WARM especially those affected by the freaky Arctic polar vortex.

Happy Wednesday!

xoxo,

Che


PS: Linking up with Style Elixir´s Style Sessions, The Pleated Poppy´s What I Wore Wednesday and Perspective´s What I´m Wearing, The Tiny Heart and Penniless Socialite´s Look What I Got, Get Your Pretty On´s I Feel Pretty and Simply Just Lovely´s Working Girl with Style, Vodka Infused Lemonade´s Tres- Chic Fashion Thursday and The Life of  the Party´s Fashion Informant. Link up with us! :)







14 comments:

Ashley said...

I love the bright color of that shirt! I have a love/hate relationship with turtlenecks too - they are so warm but sometimes they can make you feel like you are choking!

Sherin said...

Perfect combination. And that clutch is so incredible.

Corinne said...

I love the skirt with that pink top =)

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com
www.bloggerforums.co.uk

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Great Sweater, Skirt & Clutch. Love the mixing of colors, patterns & sparkles. =)

Happy 2014!! Ada.

Imogen said...

I love so many aspects of this look. The print of the skirt is one of my favourites. I also adore pink and glitter/sparkle.

Ileana said...

This is such a cute outfit! I love that skirt ^^
xoxo

Novelstyle

Tiffany Opp said...

I'm a huge fan of pink and black together so I love this outfit! The skirt is so cute and I really like your coat too! I can't stand wearing turtlenecks (totally get the choking thing), but I always like how they look on other people.
Tiffany
www.stylestealsandstilettos.com

Marlen said...

I loooove unexpected sparkles! it especially looks really cute with the gingham. Can I have this outfit please?

xo marlen
Messages on a Napkin

ylenia said...

Love all the pieces in this look!
XOXO
Ylenia

Renae of Simple Sequins said...

Perfect combo Che! You have inspired me to do a post similarly. Keep ya posted. Be sure and join our Hop tomorrow, k? See ya and (hug)

Carolyn McAfee said...

This look is perfect! I love it... all!
Thanks so much for linking up at Perspective this week!
Carolyn
http://www.ccmcafeeperspective.com/

Penniless Socialite said...

Loving that bright color on you! Thanks for linking up for Look What I Got! Hope to see you back tomorrow!
Tara
Penniless Socialite

Sherry said...

The bright sweater is the perfect compliment to your look. Love it!!
xo~Sherry
www.thelifeofthepartyblog.com

Anonymous said...

I used to hate turtlenecks of any kind, but since my late teens I wear them roughly 60% of the time in the cold months.

You look great in your's :)

C