Wednesday, August 28, 2013

WIWW: Autumn Blue

Hi, all!

20130825_135551

You know the works come autumn, everything becomes darker, colorful and more vivid as the leaves turn from green to red. I just dressed a tad  ahead with this electric blue skirt. I called this prussian blue last year, hehe. Since I can´t find anything blogworthy to pair with this skirt, I thought of this chambray shirt which you´ve seen a gazillion times in the blog already. My go-to top when in doubt. I´m sure you have that top/dress/skirt/pants too!

20130825_135557
20130825_135612
20130825_134523

Here´s  one last shot before I go, pardon the smug face, I just wanna run out of there because people are starting to stare at me, lol! A  wanna be streetstyle blogger´s dilemma: taking photos in a a public place, hehe.

20130825_134529
chambray top- thrifted, skirt- Stradivarius, clutch, necklace and shoes- Blanco
Today´s a Wednesday, I´m linking up with Style Elixir´s Style Sessions, Kiwi Women Style´s Wardrobe Wednesday and The Pleated Poppy´s What I Wore Wednesday and Vodka Infused Lemonade´s Tres-Chic Fashion Tursday Link Up and The Mrs. and the Momma´s Best Of  Friday Style. Click and share your outfits too! :)

Virtual hugs,

Che

17 comments:

april said...

cute combo

Janet Taylor said...

Denim shirt is great...for autumn, winter, spring or summer too. :) Great choice!

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

The bright blue with the animal print is a great combo!

Savvy Southern Chic said...

Adorable look!

Rachel said...

Both of those blues are so pretty! I like that you added the thick necklace, too!

The Random Writings of Rachel

Elise Nicole said...

Lovin' those shoes!

Jen @ Librarian for Life and Style said...

Love the pop of blue! And I totally am with you about quickly taking pics in public places! Visiting via Wardrobe Wednesday linkup :)

Ashley @TheCreamToMyCoffee said...

Love the blue on blue! And I'm totally with you - chambray really does go with everything!

blackberryfashion said...

blue skirt is so pretty :)

http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

Mama S said...

love the skirt, it's so pretty

Kacie Ellis said...

Your necklace is fabulous!

www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

Kenzie @ Life According to Kenz said...

You are WAY gorgeous girl! Love your hair! That skirt and top are perfect :)

Sherin said...

Love the blue on blue look. The skirt is so pretty.

Head to Toe Chic said...

The color of your skirt is gorgeous, and such a pretty necklace!!

xo,
Angela

Diaswari Predani said...

lovely!
wanna follow each other on blog? let me know
kisses from Bali


sweet and sugars,
Dias

Olivia said...

Cute outfit! I love that skirt style and color.
Hugs & Kisses,
Olivia

Jackie said...

I totally run away when I see people nearby. If they've never seen a fashion blog, what do they think??

Cute outfit!

xoxo Jackie
http://somethingaboutthatthing.blogspot.ca/