Anything Goes Monday: Liebster Monday!

Many thanks to Verna for the Liebster Award! This is a ¨ super overdue¨ Liebster Award post which I should have done last month but didn´t get to do. Hello, procrastinator! hehehe

1. Favorite piece of clothing? Jeans, I can't live without them and they go with everything too!



2. What designer piece would you like to have right now? A Chanel 2.55 flap bag in classic black. Someday... someday, I´m gonna get yah. ;)

3. Where do you see yourself  5 years from now? Working as a tourist guide in my adoptive city, I hope. :)



4. Do you see yourself blogging in the next 10 years? I'm not really sure but I hope to do so.

5. What is your favorite food? Pasta, hands down!


my spaghetti alla puttanesca
6. If you are given a free trip to any part of the world, where would you go and why? If it were not for the security problem, it would be Egypt to see the pyramids. Another option is the Angkor Wat in Cambodia because I love to go to very old places rich with with history and architecturally fascinating.

7. Black or white? Black, definitely and pardon the wrinkled dress. :)



8. Will you shave your head for a million bucks? Why, not? Hair grows back anyway, hahaha!

9. What is the biggest achievement you've attained with regards to blogging? Meeting lots of friends, albeit virtually from around the world.



source
10. Any words of wisdom you'd like to share? Don´t share everything about your life on your blog. Leave something for keeps especially the very private ones and ... don´t let blogging run your life. Go out and have fun! :)

I´m sharing this award to all of you. Feel free to copy the questions if you want to answer them. Oh and I´m linking up with Peacoats and Plaid´s The Collective Social Blog Hop and My Greatest Hits´ My Style Monday. Come, join us! :)

Have an exciting week ahead!

xoxo,

Che

Comments

Lovely award, my dear!


Imogen said…
I definitely agree about pasta and Chanel bags! Oh wow I love that picture about your friends living in the computer! That describes how I feel exactly.
TheTinyHeart said…
Pasta is my favorite meal too! I could literally eat it every day :)

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart
Headband Giveaway!
Rachel said…
I'd shave my head for a million dollars, too! :P
My family went to Angkor Wat last year, without me! I would love to go!

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look