Friday, August 23, 2013

Flyday Fridays: To and From Saint James

First, my train outfit and a smile! ;)

20130808_112859

If you´d like to visit Spain during summer without getting fried from the sun, go up north and since we´re from the north, we go northwest to Galicia. Up there, the weather´s a lot cooler than say the 40ºC south. We used Saint James( Santiago in Spanish) of Compostela, as a base and then from there we hopped on trains to visit the different provinces of the Galician region. Saint James is the final destination of the pilgrims and it´s cathedral is impressive, inside and out.

20130808_211030

I spent my first nigt at Saint James with a glass of Rebeiro wine, the other famous white wine of Galicia:

20130808_213430

and just before I go, the customary photo in front of the cathedral:

20130808_211115
top- Bershka(old), skinny jeans- Primark, bag- Tous
I´ve already started posting my Galician trip this summer. See the first post here about Vigo. :)

So how are you doin´ out there? I´m linking up with Lena B. and Rachel for Passion for Fashion.

Enjoy your weekened ahead! :)

xoxo,

Che




10 comments:

april said...

I LOVE your bag...I want to go to Spain, you have been all over, lucky girl!

blackberryfashion said...

you look so pretty :) Fantastic place :)

http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

Gail J said...

have a wonderful time!

Sherin said...

Stunning pictures, and love your mustard coloured top. Suits you so well.

Cylia said...

waow cool place to be :) love your sunnies!

Lena B, Actually said...

Love your blouse! Great color!
Thanks for linking up for Passion For Fashion!

Olivia said...

Thank you for the suggestion! I hope that one day I'll be able to make it to Spain.
Hugs & Kisses,
Olivia

Jackie said...

Wonderful photos and very cute outfit!!!

xoxo Jackie

http://www.somethingaboutthatthing.blogspot.com

ÀLAMODEST said...

Hi Che! I haven't been here in a long time. I do miss your travel photos. So jealous. Your bag is too cute!

Rachel The Hat said...

i miss spain :( i havent been in a few years. love your mustard blouse with the black skinnies, you look chic!!Thanks for joining passion for fashion last week, hope you'll join us again today! :)xx