Fyday Fridays: Colza Fields

Hello, Friday! :)

P5050040

Colza is the Spanish word for rapeseed or field mustard whose properties are similar to canola when the oil is extracted from the plant. Here in Europe(especially in Spain), it´s commonly manufactured for lubricant use and is an important ingredient in the production of biodiesel. During spring and early summer, this is usually grown in some parts in Spain especially here in the north. If you´re a regular reader of my blog, you may have already read about my day trip in the Navarre region here. Well the photo session didn´t end there. ;) It ended on the colza fields where we passed by on the way home.

P5050047
P5050055
P5050052

Isn´t the yellow and green background with the blue  skies and puffy clouds the perfect backdrop for an open air photo session? It´s too bad that my outfit for that day was too casual, but hey, you have to seize the moment right? :)

P5050053
top- New Yorker, faux leather leggings- Primark, bag- Misako
How I wish our spring and summer would be like in the photos forever. Sadly, the weatherman is predicting that we´re going to have a cold and very wet summer this year so expect me in my thick jackets and I´d probably still wearing my boots too, hahaha!

I´m linking up withThe Life of the Party´s Fashion Informant Friday Link Up and The Penniless Socialite and The Tiny Heart´s Look What I Got Link Up. Click, click, click! In the meantime, have a fun and fulfilling weekend, y´all! :)

Un beso,

Che

Comments

Sherry said…
Mustard fields are so pretty! I'm loving that top!!! GREAT look! Thanks for linking up!
xo~Sherry
adore your shirt!
xo,
nancy
Anonymous said…
Highly descriptive article, I loved that bit.
Will there be a part 2?

Also visit my web page; ralph lauren polo sale
KIRSTY IRWIN said…
Beautiful fields!
Great top too

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look