Wednesday, June 19, 2013

WIWW: Mad for Plaid

Halloooo!
20130615_175030

Another shirt dress for you this Wednesday. I don´t know why but I have an affinity for shirt dresses and they´re usually plaids, hehe. It has a casual-preppy vibe which I so like and so it´s not a coincidence that I wore one last weekend on a day trip to Biarritz and Saint-Jean-de-Luz in the south of France.

20130615_175027

I´ve already featured Biarritz a lot of times here in the blog so I won´t be posting more photos except the one below. It´s the chicest town on this side of France, hands down!

20130615_173556

I went inside the Longchamp store( they have Hermès here too) and the hubz let out a sigh with a ¨Not  another Longchamp, Che!¨, hahaha! You see, he knows my weakness although I went out empty handed this time. I love my Longchamp le Pliage  because they´re light, foldable and can pack a lot. It´s my go-to travel bag actually aside from my standard totes. What´s yours?

20130615_175419

My mini- arm party. The most I can wear is three, four or more is too much for my small wrist.

20130615_181755

You´ll be seeing more of this hat in my future posts. It´ts a late summer sale buy last year from H&M and is my trusty companion eversince.

20130615_175021
shirt dress(old)- H&M, bag- Longchmap le Pliage, sandals(old)- Zendra
Do you like shirt dresses in plaid, paisley or plain?

Linking up with Style Elixir´s Style Sessions, Kiwi Women Style´s Wardrobe Wednesday, The Pleated Poppy´s What I Wore Wednesday and Black White Color´s Trending Pretty Link Up.

Happy Wednesday, all! :)

Bisous,

Che

13 comments:

blackberryfashion said...

you look amazing!!! :)

PersunMall Giveaway!!!
Giveaway Chicnova - Win a $30 coupon!!!
Giveaway Indressme - Win a $40 voucher!!!

Kelly @ Kiwi Womens Style said...

Wow another great travelling outfit. I think I'm shirt dress converted too :) Thanks for sharing with WW xo

Lindsay Patrick said...

Love the plaid shirt dress! It could also easily be used for a cute beach cover-up. Visiting from the Wardrobe Wednesday link up today. :)

Lindsay
LindsayJEveryday.blogspot.com

Janet Taylor said...

You are sweet on the plaid dress!

Lauren @ Style Elixir said...

Love that shirt dress! You look fabulous!

Thanks for linking up with Style Sessions.

Lauren xx
www.stylelixir.com

Margaret Ruskin said...

love this look! So fab!

http://lazymazei.blogspot.com

Sherin said...

I love plaid so much too. This dress is so perfect and pretty.

My name is Rita said...

Love your outfit! If you get a chance, please link up your outfit to my What We Wore Party: http://suburbsmama.blogspot.com/2013/06/what-we-wore-2.html

april said...

I love your outfit head to toe! I miss your blog.

Laura Side Street said...

Wow such a chic and stylish outfit, I love the shirt dress even if it is old and that LC bag is amazing. Great style

Just popping over from the trending pretty link

Laura x
www.sidetstreetstyle.com

Olivia said...

This dress looks so comfortable:) And I'm so jealous of wherever you are right now. Looks lovely!
Hugs & Kisses,
Olivia

KIRSTY IRWIN said...

I love plaid t-shirt dresses. I am actually working on one at the moment.

Lovely images!

Tanya said...

Lovely outfit!

the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/