I had a very exhausting yet very exciting weekend in the mountains of the Douro region in Portugal. So how´s your weekend?
|pants- Zara, bag- Misako, top- local store|
I´ll be posting about my Portuguese trip soon, pictures and all. In the meantime, here´s a modified Liebster which I borrowed and I´m sharing with you from Jan of Fort Smith Stylista. Have a read and you can copy the same questions too and answer them in your blog or you can modify them if you want. ;)
1. Summer's almost here ... STYLE-wise, what are you most looking forward to?
- casual basic: tees/light and bright colored tops, shorts/ mini skirts and open toe sandals
2. Conversely, what is your biggest summertime STYLE challenge?
- wearing maxi dresses because I´m so tiny and I don´t like to wear tall wedges all the time. ;)
3. Poolside cocktails or water bottle at the beach? (Do you sense a theme here?)
- Bottled/flavored water especially when it´s super hot outside.
4. What was you favorite food when you were a kid?
- pan fried shrimps and I was allergic to them when I was a kid, lol! It´s a good thing that I can eat them right now without the rashes coming out anymore. ;)
5. What recent film do you most regret missing?
- The Hobbit. I missed that one because I´m a Lord of the Rings fanatic!
6. What's your favorite perfume?
- Amor Amor´s Eau de toilette by Cacharel. It´s sweet but not overpowering to my sensitive nose :)
7. Your spouse (or spousal equivalent or significant other) gives you a little Tiffany-blue gift box, tied up with white silk ribbon. What's in it? (Don't be afraid to dream a little!)
- a gold/silver bangle with diamonds on it and yes, this is a dream, hahaha!
8. Who is your favorite character from any of the Harry Potter books?
- Hermione Jean Granger. Despite being born to`muggle´ parents, she´s turned out to be a magnificent witch.
9. What will you next pair of shoes look like? (Again, don't be afraid to dream.)
- a pair of nude pointed pumps because I´m still looking for the perfect pair for my tiny feet.
10. What was your favorite subject in school?
- Chemistry because I love mixing colors and actually I´m a licensed chemist in my natal country in real life. ;)
11. What was your least favorite subject in school?
- Physics because I can´t visualize ¨ force¨. Can you?
Today´s a Monday, I´m linking up with Peacoat and Plaid´s The Collective Blog Hop, Not Dead Yet Style´s Visible Monday Link Up and My Thrifty Chic´s Anything and Everything Blog Hop. Join us! :)