Anything Goes Monday: Hello, Mod Liebster!

And... I´m back!

I had a very exhausting yet very exciting weekend in the mountains of the Douro region in Portugal. So how´s your weekend?

20130602_104938
pants- Zara, bag- Misako, top- local store

I´ll be posting about my Portuguese trip soon, pictures and all. In the meantime, here´s a modified Liebster which I borrowed and I´m sharing with you from Jan of Fort Smith Stylista. Have a read and you can copy  the same questions too and answer them in your blog or you can modify them if you want. ;)

1. Summer's almost here ... STYLE-wise, what are you most looking forward to?
- casual basic: tees/light and bright colored tops, shorts/ mini skirts and open toe sandals

2. Conversely, what is your biggest summertime STYLE challenge?
- wearing maxi dresses because I´m so tiny and I don´t like to wear tall wedges all the time. ;)

3. Poolside cocktails or water bottle at the beach? (Do you sense a theme  here?)
- Bottled/flavored water especially when it´s super hot outside.

4. What was you favorite food when you were a kid?
- pan fried shrimps and I was allergic to them when I was a kid, lol! It´s a good thing that I can eat them right now without the rashes coming out anymore. ;)

5. What recent film do you most regret missing?
- The Hobbit. I missed that one because I´m a Lord of the Rings fanatic!

6. What's your favorite perfume?
- Amor Amor´s Eau de toilette by Cacharel. It´s sweet but not overpowering to my sensitive nose :)

7. Your spouse (or spousal equivalent or significant other) gives you a little Tiffany-blue gift box, tied up with white silk ribbon. What's in it? (Don't be afraid to dream a little!)
- a gold/silver bangle with diamonds on it and yes, this is a dream, hahaha!

8. Who is your favorite character from any of the Harry Potter books?
- Hermione Jean Granger. Despite being born to`muggle´ parents, she´s turned out to be a magnificent witch.

9. What will you next pair of shoes look like? (Again, don't be afraid to dream.)
- a pair of nude pointed pumps because I´m still looking for the perfect pair for my tiny feet.

10. What was your favorite subject in school?
- Chemistry because I love mixing colors and actually I´m a licensed chemist in my natal country in real life. ;)

11. What was your least favorite subject in school?
- Physics because I can´t visualize ¨ force¨. Can you?

Today´s a Monday, I´m linking up with Peacoat and Plaid´s The Collective Blog Hop, Not Dead Yet Style´s Visible Monday Link Up and My Thrifty Chic´s Anything and Everything Blog Hop. Join us! :)

xoxo,


Che

Comments

Patti said…
Great look! Love your straw hat. And I agree that Hermione is awesome : > Thanks for linking up to Visible Monday.
mikenbecca said…
haha thanks beautiful! Nakaka miss din kayo. Anyway may IG ka ba? or kahit twitter? para ma follow kita
I chose Hermione as my favourite too. I haven't even tried wearing a maxi dress. I am short too and am just not sure about the silhouette on me.

It's my first here, and I'm off to check out more of your blog.

Sue xo
Sherin said…
I loved reading your answers. And love the bag in your picture.
Unknown said…
How cute you look, Che! Thank you for taking the time to answer the questions for the Modified Liebster. So nice to know a bit more about you.
Have a great summer!
Elizabeth said…
You look perfect, completely obsessed with that hat. Such a great accessory for the warm weather :)
Kat said…
such a beautiful and fabulous look! i love your bag :)

http://katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look