Monday, June 3, 2013

Anything Goes Monday: Hello, Mod Liebster!

And... I´m back!

I had a very exhausting yet very exciting weekend in the mountains of the Douro region in Portugal. So how´s your weekend?

20130602_104938
pants- Zara, bag- Misako, top- local store

I´ll be posting about my Portuguese trip soon, pictures and all. In the meantime, here´s a modified Liebster which I borrowed and I´m sharing with you from Jan of Fort Smith Stylista. Have a read and you can copy  the same questions too and answer them in your blog or you can modify them if you want. ;)

1. Summer's almost here ... STYLE-wise, what are you most looking forward to?
- casual basic: tees/light and bright colored tops, shorts/ mini skirts and open toe sandals

2. Conversely, what is your biggest summertime STYLE challenge?
- wearing maxi dresses because I´m so tiny and I don´t like to wear tall wedges all the time. ;)

3. Poolside cocktails or water bottle at the beach? (Do you sense a theme  here?)
- Bottled/flavored water especially when it´s super hot outside.

4. What was you favorite food when you were a kid?
- pan fried shrimps and I was allergic to them when I was a kid, lol! It´s a good thing that I can eat them right now without the rashes coming out anymore. ;)

5. What recent film do you most regret missing?
- The Hobbit. I missed that one because I´m a Lord of the Rings fanatic!

6. What's your favorite perfume?
- Amor Amor´s Eau de toilette by Cacharel. It´s sweet but not overpowering to my sensitive nose :)

7. Your spouse (or spousal equivalent or significant other) gives you a little Tiffany-blue gift box, tied up with white silk ribbon. What's in it? (Don't be afraid to dream a little!)
- a gold/silver bangle with diamonds on it and yes, this is a dream, hahaha!

8. Who is your favorite character from any of the Harry Potter books?
- Hermione Jean Granger. Despite being born to`muggle´ parents, she´s turned out to be a magnificent witch.

9. What will you next pair of shoes look like? (Again, don't be afraid to dream.)
- a pair of nude pointed pumps because I´m still looking for the perfect pair for my tiny feet.

10. What was your favorite subject in school?
- Chemistry because I love mixing colors and actually I´m a licensed chemist in my natal country in real life. ;)

11. What was your least favorite subject in school?
- Physics because I can´t visualize ¨ force¨. Can you?

Today´s a Monday, I´m linking up with Peacoat and Plaid´s The Collective Blog Hop, Not Dead Yet Style´s Visible Monday Link Up and My Thrifty Chic´s Anything and Everything Blog Hop. Join us! :)

xoxo,


Che

7 comments:

Patti said...

Great look! Love your straw hat. And I agree that Hermione is awesome : > Thanks for linking up to Visible Monday.

Reese Milania said...

haha thanks beautiful! Nakaka miss din kayo. Anyway may IG ka ba? or kahit twitter? para ma follow kita

Sue @ A Colourful Canvas said...

I chose Hermione as my favourite too. I haven't even tried wearing a maxi dress. I am short too and am just not sure about the silhouette on me.

It's my first here, and I'm off to check out more of your blog.

Sue xo

Sherin said...

I loved reading your answers. And love the bag in your picture.

Jan Graham-McMillen said...

How cute you look, Che! Thank you for taking the time to answer the questions for the Modified Liebster. So nice to know a bit more about you.
Have a great summer!

Elizabeth said...

You look perfect, completely obsessed with that hat. Such a great accessory for the warm weather :)

Kat said...

such a beautiful and fabulous look! i love your bag :)

http://katslovefashion.blogspot.com