Anything Goes Monday: Being a Woman

Helloooo!

Today on AGM, let´s talk about US. Yes, US, girls. Do you know that we ourselves can be our very own harsh critics when it comes to perceiving our very own beauty? Watch this enlightening video to know that  how we see ourselves may always not be the same as how others see us. :)


I love being a woman except when having my period or when I´m PMSing. Nowadays, we have more rights than say a century ago. We can vote, have the right to make our own decisions and a lot of us even have the right to run our own lives! Indeed, the independent woman has come a long way. Fashionwise, I love that I can even wear pants and still look pretty and nice. A few men would dare to wear a skirt and look good wearing it. ;)

P4200003
jeggings- Primark, sweater- H&M, bag- Misako, scarf- local store
And just for fun, here´s a parody of the first video. Prepare to laugh your heart out and roll on the floor until your belly aches! :)


Linking up with My Greatest Hit´s My Syle Monday and Peacoats and Plaids´ The Collective Link Up and The Sapphire Bee´s Anything & Everything Blog Hop and Style Elixir´s Style Sessions Link Up.

Happy Monday, luvlies and be proud of what you are! :)

Hugs,

Che

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice scarf!! Can´t watch videos from this computer :(

www.shareasecret.wordpress.com

xoxo
Jessi said…
That scarf is gorgeous! Love how over-sized it is too. And you look great in jeans :) Just watched this video the other day...so neat!
Visiting from My Style Monday!
Jessi
haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
Found you through the link up. Check out my blog for a stella & dot giveaway and join me this Thursday April 25 for my link up.

Agi:)

vodkainfusedlemonade.com
Rebecca S. said…
I LOVE this post girl. The videos are great, especially the second one ;)
renae said…
Wow! I love your huge scarf. It looks great on you. The compliments to me were so nice of you. Thanks, Che. Hoping you have a nice evening.
Juneli said…
Love being a woman too and my god, can't even imagine men in skirts!! hahahaha!
Love
Juneli from Fashionably Yours
April said…
thanks for sharing che...this is inspiring..got teary eyed for a little bit lol....u just start my day with a positive outlook in life...awesome post..btw love your look !
I just found your blog on The Collective and started following on Google Friend Connect. I love this outfit! Very chic!

Ashley @ http://downsizingashley.blogspot.com/
vitaMinn style said…
Saw this on FB, I cried watching it, so true. Watched the parody for the first time now, and I'm literally coughing myself out from uncontrollable LOLs!

PS - your scarf is cute! :)

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look