Blinding White

Let´s take a rest from my travel photos for a while and talk about the weather. What?! Oh yes, my adoptive Spanish country  is having  a heat wave  right now, 35-42 ºC, anyone? ;) So yesterday, I wore my comfiest and best light-repelling top, a white 3/4 thin blouse and lots of sun block before we cooled off ourselves to some place which has water in it.

P1150985

With the stifling heat and all, accessories are minimal with two old  gold bracelets ( which surprisingly still fit me!)* and a souvenir from Toledo, a gold carved bangle.

P1150971
As to where we cooled ourselves, it doesn´t have to be by the beach. The river/lake is fine as long as you have lots of shade and a marvelous view. Ooops, where´s the view in here?

P1150981

Here´s the back view of  my top instead. More than decent, huh! ;) Continuing on...

P1150986

Here´s the real view, a perfect place for a riverside picnic under the shade of the tall pine trees.

P1150988

You know why this post is called ¨Blinding White¨ ? Because my white top is blinding! See that photo below? I guess it must have reflected the light so much that it looks like I wore 100 fluorescent lamps together with it. lol!

P1150976






( top, bag, chain necklace- Blanco, jeans- Zara, sandals-Porronet )

I talk really weird today. Must be the heat. Enjoy the day, dahlings, while I sip on my sangría. ;)

Talk with you soon!

Hugs,


Che

* Me and the clasp of my bracelets don´t get along that much. So I just press my fat little fingers together and carefully wiggle the bracelets upward towards my wrist. Don´t follow me or you´ll break your bracelets! ;)

Comments

Jing Ocay said…
nasilaw ko sa imo pgkagwapa te. hehe. your outfit looks neat and fresh.love it. wow!42 ºC? pero humid pud ba diha te che?
Kashaya said…
Cute bracelets.=)

http://kashaysblogg.blogspot.com
Sherin said…
Please send us some of your sun! And love that shirt: It looks so comfortable.
OanaC said…
Love the pics! and love your blog!
Amazing details!!!

Love Oana:)

www.style-muses.com
one cant go wrong with white...even a blinding one!!!!


u look comfy and casual!!!
and love the forested shady area...

http://sushmita-smile.blogspot.in
Annie said…
Such gorgeous photos! Love your sandals :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray
Tara | The Mix said…
Such gorgeous scenery! You look fabulous in white, I love that bag!
Tomma said…
Great blog! I'm following!
You look really chic despite the heat! (And can you please send some of that heat up here to Germany?)

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look