Comfort over Fas-yon

When the weather gets really cold, my outfit becomes thicker and yes, I begin to look like a sack of potatoes. lol! I really tend to sacrifice fashion over comfort and this thick sweater is the proof:

P1140452

Oh well, at least it´s color blocked and this top´s really toasty! What more can I ask for a tropical girl like me? ;)

P1140460
( top- Zara, jeans- Mango)

By the way, the snow came last Saturday and my fave bridge turned out like this. The next day, the rain came, flashed the all the snow away and all we have now is slush. Weeee! So much for snow, haha but hey, we had fun playing with the snow while it lasted. I even gobbled up a few. Eeeew! It was the wind, okies? ;)

P1140444
bag- Zara

So how was your weekend?

Luv,

Che

Comments

Unknown said…
Thank you for your comment on my blog, do you wanna follow each other?
Have a lovely week
XX
Unknown said…
Hello , there is a sale and worldwide free shipping going on at the Unestablish site and i have a coupon to share with you, check out this post for more
http://distinguisheddiva.blogspot.com/2012/02/salessalessales-sale-at-unestablishcom.html
Sherin said…
Love the picture of you in the snow. We got some snow over the weekend as well.

I really love your necklace!
Kat said…
such a cute outfit!!!your necklace is soo pretty! :D

katslovefashion.blogspot.com
Style Servings said…
Loving the colours of that jumper!

http://styleservings.blogspot.com/
Anonymous said…
I get teased for living in turtlenecks and thick sweaters from early Autumn to late Spring, but I don't care !

I tend to laugh at the fools who're freezing in their thinner " trendier " clothes :)

Cee.

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look