Inside Out

Hi, all!

It´s been a while. I was planning on joining the local carnival activities here last weekend but in the end, I got ¨holed up¨ in the house because of tummy ache. So much for a fun-filled weekend but I´m glad that I´m okay now. It´s a sunny day today and so I got to wear something light.

P1140583

By mistake, I wore this top inside out, can you tell? lol! This could work ... but... I need to remove the tag first before I take off the cardigan when I sit inside a bar. ;)

P1140589

Here´s how the right side of the top looks like:

P1140588

So which side are you in? ;)

P1140580
(top- Blanco, jeans- H&M, necklace- Mango, cardigan- Zara)

So how´s your weekend? I hope it´s a lot more fun than mine. :)

Hugs,

Che

Comments

Laura said…
So fun!!!! I <3 it inside out it adds so much depth.
Bravoe Runway said…
Oooo I am liking this outfit inside out...the print looks awesome, I was wondering if it was skull and cross bone?
stylenuggets said…
I kind of like it inside out better!
Sherin said…
The top looks just as good inside out! 2 tops for the price of 1!!
Becca. said…
love your tops!

thanks for the comment on my blog :)
XOXO, BECCA
http://fashion-train.co.uk

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: Tonal White