Monday Remix: Olive Green and Pink

Happy Monday, my dear blog readers!

2014-05-24 12.20.05

I´m making this short today because I have to run some errands for our wedding anniversary dinner later tonight. We´re celebrating our 7th and until now, I just can´t believe that we could last this long. Ours was a whirlwind courtship and like all half-baked relationships before taking the plunge, they were lots of misunderstandings and personality clashes at the start. We survived! The hubz and I still squabble once in a while but it´s nothing serious. I think what I really love about my husband is that he knows how to say I´m sorry like I do when it's my fault. For me, saying sorry when you´re wrong should be one of the most important ingredients in a healthy relationship aside from trust and not having a wandering eye(lol!). I´m really thanking fate and the BIG GUY up there for giving the hubz to me. :)

2014-05-24 12.20.11

I had this short sleeved knitted rosette top since last winter thinking about wearing it again for spring. The old cardigan was an afterthought because it was chilly outside even it was sunny.

2014-05-24 12.19.53
top- 4x4, pants- Zara,  cardigan(very old)- Sfera
I first wore the pants with a mauve colored cashmere top and the floral top with a black circle skirt on a trip to Alicante,Spain last year.

2013-12-29 11.18.30 (2)2014-04-06 12.43.53

I hope you´ll have a fruitful week ahead and for my US readers, how did your Memorial Day weekend go?

Kisses,

Che

PS: Linking up with Still Being Molly´s Funday Monday. Style Elixir´s Style Sessions and Paige´s Stylish Tuesday and Laura´s Trend Spin. Join us!

Comments

Sherin said…
Lovely look. I really like the printed top.
Love your olive green skinnies. They are pretty dressy too. I love them with the mixed top and the pink. I recently paired my olive green skinnies with purple - look for them at the blog, sometime this week.

Hope your week is off to a great start. <3 Ada.
Unknown said…
great print on the top, and love your shoes!

happy anniversary! :)

Rhea, Et Cetera - Summer Getaway Outfit (& come meet my new dog!)
Mica said…
Happy anniversary! :) Hope you have a wonderful dinner celebrating.

Love the pink and olive combination - it's really nice :)

Away From The Blue
Unknown said…
Happy 7th Wedding Anniversary Che! Marriage requires full commitment and a lot of work for both. I'm happy for the two of you!

We went to Lake Tahoe for the Memorial Day weekend and it was hot enough to finally hang out at the beach, not too hot to dip in the water though.

- Karen
www.MrsLookingGood.com
Colour Queen said…
Your cardigan stands out a mile to me. I love the pink on you, and also the lilac jumper. Great trousers too, I love Zara!
Claire said…
You look so cute! Love the florals and pink! ;)

God bless,
XO, Claire
http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look