Anything Goes Monday: OOTT, Bling and a Song

Hola, hola! :)

20130813_103648

I woke up to a foggy Monday morning today. Looks like summer´s about to end soon. Anyway, here are Outfit On The Train photos which we took during one of the train stops in Galicia going home. After we took some photos, the train ticket inspector stopped us from climbing back on the train and asked for our tickets, hahaha! Don´t worry, he let us climbed back after explaining that we´re actually on board and we just went down to get some fresh air and to take some photos. ;)

20130813_110436-1

I wear most of my bracelets and bangles in summer, here are a few combinations which I´ve tried:

mosaic95c0f6722c93140db441767bd4012580339ccd8b

and... here´s the perfect PMSing song during that the time of the month when your hormones are on strike. You know those days when everybody especially your dog hides the minute they see you and when le boyfriend or the hubby starts to shake his head and says... ¨I knew it!¨ and leaves you alone in peace? Well, this song is IT, girls. :)


Enjoy your Monday, luvs!

xoxo,

Che

PS: Linking up with Peacoats and Plaid´s The Collective Social Blog Hop and My Greatest Hits´ My Style Monday and Style Elixir´s Style Sessions.

Comments

AnnaANTJE said…
Yes, unfortunately, I know :) Fortunately, you can find them in various stores cheaper alternatives :)
Love your bracelet combos! I'm always stacking my bracelets up. Glad to hear you got back on the train!
Cute bracelets! Good thing that conductor let you back on!!! Haha!

And yes, thanks for going there with me on the "O.C." throw back! Haha- I wasn't sure if people would remember that, but I watched in college and was obsessed! :)

Thanks for stopping by Patti Cake too!
-Chelsey
http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com
Cutest outfit!

Thank you for linking up with Style Sessions!

Lauren xx
www.stylelixir.com

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look