Monday, September 30, 2013

Anything Goes Monday: Casual in Navy, Black and Nude

Hallooooo!

P9300010

Here´s a very casual look for you today. I didn´t know that nude goes well with black and navy and yes, this is my version of dressing up an outfit, wearing heels. Right? right. ;)

P9300006

Here´s another shot with one of my fave tote bags:

P9300009
top(old)- Lefties, skinny jeans- Primark, bag- Misako
That´s it for now, I have no stories to tell because I had  a terrible Sunday yesterday. Don´t wanna tell you why coz it won´t cheer you up and I don´t want you to feel down at the start of the week. ;)

Lots of  luck and kisses!

Che

PS: I´m linking up with Peacoats and Plaid´s The Collective Social Blog Hop and My Greatest Hits´ My Style Monday and Style Elixr´s Style Sessions.

7 comments:

blackberryfashion said...

you look so pretty!! :)

http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

Janet Taylor said...

Simple chic!


Head to Toe Chic said...

Such a pretty look, and I love your bag!

xo,
Angela

Sofies closet said...

I love the nude details :D

Antionette Blake said...

oh, I hope Tuesday is turning out to be better than Monday. Nude and Navy pairs really well together and definitely compliments you.

Alison @ Get Your Pretty On said...

There's just something so right about nude shoes, and yes, they pair perfectly with navy! You look so pretty.

Lauren @ Style Elixir said...

Love this outfit!

Thank you for linking up with Style Sessions!

Lauren xx
www.stylelixir.com