Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Purple and Yellow

Eversince color blocking became a huge hit last year, I´ve become a loyal fan. For someone who loves dressing up in separates ( like me!), this trend is definitely close to my heart. This time I experimented with my fave color purple and bright yellow.

P1150347

Here are some color block combinations which I´ve tried this year, a mix of dark and light:

Mosaic-color block

P1150334
top- Zara, jeans- local store, necklace and ring- Mango, flats- H&M)

If you´re unsure what colors to pair, just look at nature around you. I usually get my inspiration from the flowers:

Olite, Tafalla (16-04-11) 063


Coincidentally, I´ve read that purple is going to be a huge color trend this summer. Hmmm, is that the reason why I´m starting to find this color in my favorite stores like right now? Ssssh! Be the first to know but it´s going to be a secret between us for now, si? ;)

P1150343

So how´s your day goin´? We´re having a sunny Wednesday in here right now, at last! :)

xoxo,

Che














15 comments:

Mica said...

Love this colourblocking outfit :) Purple is one of my favourite colours, and it looks so good with the yellow pants :)

AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

Megan said...

Love purple and yellow together :) So pretty!

janettaylor said...

Love them all, Honey!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Victoria said...

So cute! I love the color combination :)

- Victoria
www.Vickkitas.blogspot.se

Lorena said...

Very pretty ! you have so many colorful jeans :)

Sherin said...

I love all your colour blocking outfits! This one looks great too. The purple and yellow are a perfect combination.

FashionGeek said...

Love these colors togther!
faashiongeek.blogspot.com

Jessa Belle said...

I am so jealous of your bold hued pant collection! Really great advice for those not as sure how to make these looks work! Great post all around.

Love & Lollies... Jessa

Caked Vintage Blog

SunnyToast said...

I love the yellow pants..it makes me happy! great color blocking:)

Alison said...

I love the purple and yellow together. It looks great on you!

www.stylingmylife.com

Alison said...

I love the purple and yellow together. It looks great on you!

www.stylingmylife.com

Pris HT said...

Nice choices girl...I love all of them...visit me and let me know what you think!!!

http://howtobeashiningstar.blogspot.mx

Aurelia (A Pretty Life) said...

Love your pics, love this style!!

http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com

Annie said...

LOVE the purple and yellow combo - so fun!

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

HEIDI said...

fab job with the color blocking! the purple and yellow combo is my fave! hope you're having a fantastic day!

xx heidi
life full of loves