Denim Gray and Checks

Today the weather was quite cold and windy but I don´t want to wear anything heavy. Just something comfy and warm at the same time. Solution? A checkered midi skirt which I usually wear during summer with clear tights, a v-neck sweater and this denim gray jacket with different snaps and closures.

P1150514
P1150515

Paired with a color block clutch in prussian blue and egg yellow for a pop of color and

P1150519

a pair of metallic blue ballerinas so that I can walk without limping and I´m off! ;)

P1150520
( denim jacket, gray top- Zara, skirt- Mango, clutch- Bershka, shoes- local store)

Checks aren´t  trendy right now but who says that we should follow trends all the time? We wear what we feel and that´s how dressing up should be. Yay or nay? ;)

xoxo,


Che


Comments

Sherin said…
It's such a pretty skirt. And love the colour from the shoes and clutch.
Laura said…
Agreed you gotta wear whatcha love and march to the beat of your own drum. The pops of color are perfect.
Noelle Chantal said…
I love tour clutch and denim jacket! :) You look so confident and fresh looking in this outfit! :)
HEIDI said…
love your flats! like your title says, you dress up for you. :) we wear what we like. :)

xx heidi
life full of loves
Unknown said…
I agree, we should wear what we want to wear and find beautiful. Trends sometimes are nice, but sometimes are very odd.
Kiss
Nores
Rafael Romo said…
omg love the clutch! and jacket!
can't wait to see you on my blog!
www.faashiongeek.blogspot.com
Mica said…
That checked skirt is beautiful! I agree, wear what makes you happy, doesn't matter if it's "in" right now :)

really like that colourblocking clutch with that outfit too.

AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au
Unknown said…
I like the skirt a lot :D You look great! I love the combination of the jacket and the flowy plaid patterns of the skirt =)

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: Tonal White