Enchanting Florals

Is it still okay to wear florals? Because I wore one last Sunday. Yup, you read that right. Sundays are my dress up days while the rest of the days are my blah days. hahaha!

P1150576

P1150585

I don´t usually wear dresses with cap sleeves because they show my flabby arms but I just love the floral print of this dress so just focus on the dress and never mind my jiggly arms, okies? ;)

P1150575

Finished the whole look with a short denim jacket for that ¨rugged girly look¨. Does that definition even exist? Nah. I just invented that because I don´t have anything to write, hehe. ;)

P1150568
( denim jacket- Pull & Bear, dress- Bershka, bracelets, shoes, bag- local store)

So how´s your day?

xoxo,


Che

Comments

Hi there! nice floral dress!
just came across ur lovely blog. welcome us as ur new followers!
do visit us too, and follow back, if you like what you see :)
the blog is a virtual birthday surprise for my bestie. would be glad if u could drop by ur wishes!

looking fwd to more posts from ur side!

thenotsogirlyblog.blogspot.in
Cute dress, darling Che!


Melmo Momoko said…
very lovely. that dress suits you very well!
LA Lynn's said…
I LOVE your dress...
Unknown said…
Sure! you can wear floral!
Looks nice on you
I read all the time about the flab arms, yours are fine, why should worrry about them?

I am wearing floral today as well, plus a jean jacket! I love that look

Ariane xxxxx
lovely dress ;)
Have an amazing day beautiful
xoxo
www.scarlletgs.blogspot.com
Sherin said…
Floral dresses are my favourite. I love your one! It looks great on you.
Mica said…
Love that floral dress! Your arms look great! Seriously :)

Very nice outfit with the denim jacket :)

AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au
Bravoe Runway said…
Honey, you don't have flabby arms. I love the dress, you look gorgeous.
Angela said…
i like wearing floral with my denim jacket too. : )
Unknown said…
Beautiful dress! ♥

I'd love if you visited my blog at Missingsparkles.com.
Let me know, if you would like to follow each other on Blogger and/or Bloglovin and Facebook. :)

♥,
Minna
Rafael Romo said…
love the dress its so cute but yet so chic?!

can't wait to see you on my blog!
www.faashiongeek.blogspot.com
Rafael Romo said…
love the dress its so cute but yet so chic?!

can't wait to see you on my blog!
www.faashiongeek.blogspot.com
Kat said…
that is really such a beautiful dress!!! you look sooo absolutely amazing :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look