Purple and Green


P1150430

Warm weather calls for some cool outfit. Cool meaning a thin and airy shirt and open toed shoes. I could´ve worn shorts but I don´t have it in green so I wore jeans instead. ;) Still on purple mode this week. Just can´t get enough of this color or was it plum I was talking about the other day? ;)

P1150436
P1150447
( top, belt, jeans- Zara, rings- Sfera, Bijou Brigitte)

P1150458
( bangles- Sfera, H&M)

So yeah, as casual as I can be. It really is liberating to wear just a plain shirt and jeans--> colored to make it more fun!
P1150429

So how do you wear your basic tee and jeans? I wear mine with lotsa vivid colors! :)

Enjoy your weekend, dahlings!

xoxo,


Che

Comments

Unknown said…
Love your pants and top so much!! Very pretty.)

Kisses, Lucy!
Sherin said…
Those green jeans look amazing. I love the colour.
Mica said…
That owl necklace is so cute! Perfect with that outfit :)

AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au
HEIDI said…
lovely color combo? love those pants!

xx heidi
life full of loves
Unknown said…
I love the bright green jeans and how the shirt's colors match it too. You look great :)
Just found your blog.
really love it.
following you now
mind to follow back my blog?thanks

♥.
claireteressa.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look