Monday Remix: Remixing The Fall Floral Dress

Good morning, all!

I´m still making the most of the summery days in here ( like up to 28ºC!) before the weather turns autumnal for good. For those who of you who don´t know my dressing preference, I´m usually a jeans and top kind of gal but hey, once in a while I wear dresses too! 😊

Like this dress for example, florals with a dark background and prints are all the rage these days and so it´s time to remix this cute thing:

c481b21b-6a79-45a9-adb5-44a17218c911
dress(old)- Zara, sandals- Massimo Dutti, metallic clutch- Green Coast
Since I´m not one who does a lot of mixing and matching on a piece of clothing, a change of accessory is usually my go to when it comes to changing the look. So this time, I paired the dress with a silvery- blue metallic leather clutch and black gladiator sandals for a fresher and lighter take from a previous outfit which you can see on the last pic at the bottom.

513884c5-1dfd-4f36-a940-a9281924a5bd
floral dress- Zara, clutch- local store, sandals.- Massimo Dutti

Pardon the blooper shot, we took this picture five seconds before somebody walked on this side of the street and so awkward pose, here we go, hahaha!😎

8f1c6eba-8b3d-4f63-9f7e-5c126e4dd626

I first wore this dress a year ago during a long weekend trip to Portugal with a red bag to match with the red colored flowers on the print of the dress which you can´t hardly see, lol!.

2016-10-07 14.14.41
red bag and sandals(old)- Bimba & Lola

Do you have a dark floral dress? How do you remix it?

Hugs!

Che


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look