Monday Remix: Red Is It!

Hola, holaaa!

Red is so IN this season, btw, this color is always in whenever autumn and winter comes along. So stock on this color if you must! I love the all red look trend but  for those of you who´s afraid to take the all red look( like I do, lol), why not start with a little something  like a red top ( for example) and build up your red fix from there?

a337166f-6be6-4eda-85d1-33d94727f481

There are different shades of red you can choose from and while mine´s a tad darker than the tomato red trend happening right now, you can always opt for any of the hundred shades of red that are available in the market right now. It´s only a matter the type of red you like best and that´s it!

bf0f6937-e904-478b-b31c-00bbf05d6b80
6e172a7a-a592-4f2b-a402-6ebe3dc232f3

I bought this top form the winter sales last year and it´s been my go to for those super casual days especially that we´re still having warm weather days around here( lucky us!). I might segue into my lightly knitted jumper/ sweaters next or a red bag or red shoes. The choices are limitless because yes, RED is IN and I ´ve been amassing quite a lot of red stuff in my closet over the years. What can I say, I gravitate towards this color during autumn and winter.

6623137e-1727-4476-a70c-27be4c1c427f
top- Zara, jeans- Sfera, floral slipons and bag- Mango
Are you on the red trend right now? What red things have you got so far? ;)

Hugs!

Che



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: Tonal White