Wednesday, October 19, 2016

WIWW: Dark Florals

Hi, there!

Continuing with our fall floral theme, here´s another look that I wore on our long weekend trip to Portugal about two weeks ago:

2016-10-07 14.14.41

Florals in dark tones are perfect for the autumn/fall season. It´s too bad that you can´t find this Zara dress though because this was last season´s. I bought this during the winter sales hoping to wear this this season which I did. Fact: I usually buy things ahead of season especially during the sales. They´re cheaper and you get to get ahead of the game, ;)

2016-10-07 14.14.46
2016-10-07 13.36.53

If you´ve been following my blog, you´d know that I rarely wear dresses, it´s not that I don´t like them but I´m more of a mix and match type of girl and to be honest, it´s quite hard for me to remix a dress. I can do it by changing accessories but that´s just it. No pants under or skirt over it remix kind for this girl.

So if I do buy one, it´s either white, denim/chambray or florals shirt dress types and I just play with what bag and shoes to combine it with.


2016-10-07 14.20.22
dress(aw2015)- Zara, sandals, bag- Bimba & Lola


So what about you? Do go floral this season too? ;)

Enjoy the week ahead, my luvs!

Hugs,

Che


PS: Linking up with Victoria, Rachel, Lauren and Allison and Ada. Join us! :)

5 comments:

Elise Von E said...

Loving this dress! Huge fan of fall florals!

xx, Elise
www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

Ruth Maldonado said...

What a pretty floral dress! I love it on you!

http://www.mylittlenest.org

Victoria Mason said...

I love dark florals and I am still searching for a dress or top that will work for me. Gorgeous dress and look on you.

Thank you for linking up at Whatcha Wearing Wednesday!
l,
Vicky
themummychronicles.com

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

lalo kang gumaganda..

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

I was so glad to see you in a dress too, Che, especially such a pretty floral one. Love this Zara piece. I actually featured this outfit on my Thursday Moda this week. =)

Welcome by and join my current brand-new linkup, pretty lady. Thanks, Ada. =)

http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2016/10/thursday-moda-35-posing-in-plaid-with.html