Flyday Fridays: Travel Outfit

Heeeey!

I´m back on the road again because we´re having a long weekend here.I know this might be a little late to talk about travel outfits but what´s your go- to look when traveling? When I travel by plane, I usually opt for denim pants, a flowy top and a cardigan/ jacket/ scarf depending on the season while on train or inside the car on a very hot summer day, I go for this look:

2016-08-04 13.10.38

Yep, in my lounging pants, hahaha! I´m not actually a legging type of girl --- I don´t do athleisure very well but I can go slouchy pants all day given how soft the cloth is and where your legs really breathe and not sweat.

2016-08-04 13.10.29

I wore this while on the train from Cartagena going to Barcelona. Since we´ll be traveling by train the whole day, I figured that wearing something loose and light is necesssary when on your sit all day with very little leg room.

2016-08-04 13.08.52
top- Zara, pants- Bershka, shoes- Massimo Dutti, tote bag- Michael Kors


So what´s your go- to travel outfit?


Hugs,

Che





Comments

Kumusta na..salamat sa pagiging bahagi sa walong taon ng blog ko..thank you....isa ka sa pinapasalamatan ko....

Happy 8 years......
What a perfect athleisure look. The tee and joggers match and look so well together Che!

I miss hearing from you pretty lady. I run a style linkup on Thursdays for over 6 months now. Don't forget to stop by on Thursdays and linkup with me. Come share your fantastic style with my readers and I. Here is the latest linkup, still open.

http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2016/10/thursday-moda-32-6-remix-with-sexy-red.html

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

Nautical and Taupe