Monday Remix: Chambray and Longchamp

Do you remember this chambray combination that I wore when I went on a weekend trip to Bordeaux this summer?

2014-06-28 17.14.27

Well yours trully hasn´t been a very creative blogger. The backdrop has changed though if that adds a little help to remixing my Bordeaux look. What do you think?

2014-08-12 13.05.27

On the last day of my Galician trip, I just changed the bag color, wore a different pair of sandals and put on a hat. It´s not the best look but it was certainly one of my comfiest and nothing beats that! ;)

2014-08-12 13.30.46 - copia

I had most of my outfit posts taken at the scenic La Playa de Las Catedrales( As Catedrais in Galician) in Ribadeo, one most visited beach and natural tourist spot in Spain because of it´s HUGE and spectacular rock formation which only manifests itself  during low tide. More of this place in one of my Friday Flyday posts soon.

2014-08-12 13.17.16
dress, sandals and hat- Zara, bag- Longchamp le Pliage
In the meantime, I wish you a Happy Monday and let´s have a great week, shall we?

Hugs!

Che

PS: Linking up with Molly, Rhea, Lauren, Laura and Lauren.

Comments

Ahad Ammar said…
im so impressed! ure style is ravishing! even in this sporty outfit u look so fab and sexy!
Natural Face Mask Recipes
You always have such lovely backdrops. Love the chambray dress, looks super comfy and stylish. Love the hat with it too!
from the link up
please stop by, jess
http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com/
Mica said…
That is such a cute chambray dress! And what a beautiful beach to wear it to! :)

Funny, I'm wearing a chambray dress today as well! :)

Away From The Blue
Unknown said…
Your chambrays are always on point. Love this dress and the fact that it's comfy...SCORE.

Thrifting Diva
www.thriftingdiva.com
Love your chambray dress and both pairs of sandals. You look great!

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look