Flyday Fridays: At the Cloister

Happy Friday, dahlings! :)

2014-08-10 12.04.01

Continuing on with my Galician( Spain) summer road trip while I can still post summery pics in the blog.Today, let me bring you to Ourense, one of Galicia´s bustling capital cities. But first, here´s a photo of the town hall:

2014-08-10 11.47.08

It was a rainy day on this particular day and so I wore a denim jacket over my shirt but still wore shorts because the temperature was okay. We didn´t get to photograph a lot because it was raining most of the time and so after visiting the church, we stayed most of the time at the cloister of the Monasterio(Monastery) de San Francisco.

2014-08-10 12.05.05
2014-08-10 12.04.54

The cloister was newly renovated. After twelve years of continuous work and re-opened two years ago and we´re really lucky that we got to step inside and sit under the date trees.

2014-08-10 12.04.05

It has a romanesque-gothic style and was built in the 14th century. For those who love this skind of architecture, it´s worth a visit. We´re very careful not to touch very hard the columns while taking these photos because they´re delicate.

2014-08-10 12.07.24
2014-08-10 12.03.13
2014-08-10 12.06.02

One last pose before we went and that was just a graze(defensive much, haha!) on the columns, I wouldn´t want to destroy a 400 year old plus monument! :)

2014-08-10 12.03.25
top(sale)- Zara, shorts(old)- Bershka, bag- Bimba&Lola
So how´s your week? I´ve had a very busy week today, I mean mornings because my classes start very early. Still reeling from this back to school thing but I´m getting a hang of it. This is better than staying stuck in the house all day, hahaha!

Have a lovely weekend ahead, peeps!

xoxo,

Che

PS: Linking up with Lauren, Renae, Rachel and Lena B Tara and Megan. come and link with us! :)

Comments

Amazing pictures ! I love seeing photos of your trip. Pretty top and love the peach sandals. Have a great weekend
from the link up
please stop by, jess
http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com
Darcy said…
this is gorgeous! love the location of these pictures, too!
www.amemoryofus.com
WOW Cloister is gorgeous. Will you take me traveling with you Cheryl? =)))
NewlyLoved said…
how fun! looks gorgeous there
xo Jessica
www.NewlyLoved.com
Sherin said…
That top is the prettiest.
Unknown said…
Those images are priceless! I do miss being able to capture images like that when I was living in Spain. By the way -- beautiful top.


Thrifting Diva
www.thriftingdiva.com

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: Wearing Pumpkin