WIWW: Red Letter Day

I celebrated my birthday last weekend. Naturally, I had to wear red to celebrate it! ;)

P3140017

If you ´ve been noticing my outfit choices lately, they´re becoming simpler bordering on being minimalist. It´s just the way I am because I´m a lazy dresser, lol! The less fuss, the better. If I want to dress up a basic outfit, I just wear eye-catching accessories and that´s it. This pleated skirt is another lucky find at the winter sales. I love it´s puffy design which gives you an instant hour glass figure while hiding your muffin top. Isn´t that cool? ;)

P3140015
P3140013
P3140012

I wore this outfit to celebrate my birthday lunch with the hubz. I usually celebrate my birthday by inviting friends over to our flat and I cook for them. This year, I opted out. I got sick and it´s quite embarrassing to offer your friends something to eat when you´re coughing every five seconds. ;)

P3140011
skirt, necklace and heels- Zara, top- El Corte Inglés, clutch(old)- Blanco
I´m still on vacay but I hope to visit your blogs and comment when I have the time. Anyway, belated happy birthday to me and to all the March celebrants out there. Here´s to a fabulous midweek ahead for you and me!

Love, love,

Che


Edited: Linking up with Penniless Socialite´s Favorite Fashion Friday and Lena B and Rachel´s Passion for Fashion Friday.

Comments

Unknown said…
Adorable outfit! Love the shoes! And happy birthday!
Inge Jane said…
Happy birthday! This is a cute celebration outfit. Love the shoes!
Sherin said…
Hope you had a lovely birthday. I love wearing red. Those shoes are incredible.
April said…
I love your outfit...its perfect...just like you im gravitating towards minimalist style too im just drawn to it lately...i used to love boho looks ....anyways enjoy your vacation ...happy birthday and your shoes is adorable..as in!
Unknown said…
You sure do know how to put an outfit together, young lady. Great basics with fabulous accessories. Easy!
renae said…
hi cutie, just wanted to drop in and say hi! so "hi". Have a great time relaxing and snapping awesome photos. love it.
Unknown said…
Beautiful and chic! These are simple lines or basic outfits as you say but you really have a knack for styling. You look very sophisticated, love the necklace you used and those heels!
Happy Belated Birthday Cheryl! This Outfit is gorgeous. So girly. I think I have a very similar necklace. The clutch and shoes are beautiful too. Don't mind if I copy this. ;-)
J. said…
Your necklace is just perfect though! Who needs any more detail than that? I go through minimalist phases as well, btw!
Porcelina said…
This is a super classy outfit - I love the necklace, the bag and the shoes, you're right that wow accessories can really transform a whole look.

P x

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

Camel, what color art thou?