Friday, March 7, 2014

Flyday Fridays: Baby Pink

I was about to post an outfit in blue and cream today but I remembered Renae of Simple Sequins asking her blogger friends to wear something pink for her Big C fight. So darling Renae, this is for you! :)

2014-03-06 18.23.33

This was my first sales find at the winter sales, a pink button down. I don´t know why but I seem to be collecting button downs these days, probably because they make the perfect layering piece on chilly days or they´re just the right top to pull out from the closet on those ¨I don´t have anything to wear¨ days when you want to go for a very casual but chic look. In other words, they´re the perfect classic pieces to hoard  keep in your closet. ;)

2014-03-06 18.24.14
2014-03-06 18.23.53
top- Mango, jeans(old)- Zara, clutch(old) and pumps(old)- Blanco
Since this is already a very casual ensemble, I paired it with dark blue pumps and finished with a leopard printed clutch. In my book, animal prints = chic, so if you go for a casual but chic vibe, this is it!

2014-03-06 18.23.11

We´re having warm weather today and this weekend too( at last!) and it looks like I´m going to survive the colds(crossing fingers) and what does that mean? Travel. Even just on the other side of the town. That´s my weekend plan unless the hubby´s nose disagrees. I just can´t seem to win an argument with his nose these days, bummer! So what´s your plan this weekend? Tell me on the comments section below! ;)

Hugs and kisses,

Che

PS: Linking up with Style Elixir´s Friday´s Fab Favorites, Simple Sequins´ Fashion Item Friday, Lena B and Rachel´s Passion for Fashion Friday and Penniless Socialite´s Favorite Fashion Friday and Walking In Memphis In High Heel´s Trend Spin. Link with us! :)




10 comments:

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

WOW those slinky, sexy, tall heels and that clutch. It is the accessories that totally dress up this simple but totally classic outfit. I need a Baby Pink Button-down. Great cuff & ring, too.

Have a Great Weekend, Cheryl!!


P.S. My Pink-themed outfit is coming on later, today. =)

Porcelina said...

That shirt is fabulous on you! I love the blue shoes as well. Lovely look. P x

Janet Taylor said...

Gorgeous pumps!

Kat said...

such a lovely look! your clutch is so fabulous and your heels are chic :D

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Sherin said...

Such a pretty colour for a top. I love the bag so much too.

Renae of Simple Sequins said...

Oh Cheryl, thank you for wearing pink! I love that clutch and heels in this ensemble tooooo! wow. You are a great sweetheart and I so appreciate your words of encouragement for me and for being at Fashion item Friday so consistently. Thanks (hug)

Theboxqueen said...

Hi from Fab Favorites; co-hosting this week and as usual I really like your outfit; chic casual and a super cute clutch! XOXO, Elif

Imogen said...

What a beautiful shade of pink, fabulous look.

Maisha Sharma said...

you picked up sucha right stuff for yourself and made it more cool by adding leopard print bag..great combo..keep in touch

http://glamforgood.blogspot.in/

Mica T said...

Such a lovely blue and pink outfit! :)

I like how put-together shirts look, but I hate ironing them, so I don't wear them often, haha!

Away From The Blue