Monday, March 10, 2014

Monday Remix: Burgundy and Prints

Hello, Monday!

2014-03-10 13.18.43

First, pardon the droopy eyes, I´m on medication for my cough and colds because it got worse. No fever though but waking up with an achy throat in the morning isn´t my version of fun to start the day. So anyway as I was starting to spring clean my closet, I found this printed pants which I wore only once last year. I kinda forgot about it, hehe. This is what happens when you have a disorganized small closet, you just pile everything on top of the other forgetting about your clothes at the bottom portion. So here´s what I whipped up for today´s Monday Remix:

2014-03-10 13.17.39
2014-03-10 13.19.06
2014-03-10 13.19.55

My long forgotten paisley pants and one of my all time fave burgundy sweater in what else, preppy-minimalist style!

2014-03-10 13.19.30
top-  local store, pants and necklace- Blanco, bag(old)- Zara, shoes- Zendra
I first wore the pants last year in late winter:

P4070002

and the burgundy sweater since 2012. This top has travelled with me all around Spain and in Portugal too! ;)

PC280126
P1170760




















P1180146 - copia
Burgundy and Checks






















Enjoy the week, everyone while I´ll try to get over the sniffs!

xoxo,

Che

PS: Linking up with Still Being Molly´s Funday Monday, Fizz and Frosting´s Mix It Monday, Not Dead Yet Style´s Visible Monday, Style Elixir´s Style Sessions and Paige´s Stylish Tuesdays. Link with us!


4 comments:

Tiffany Opp said...

Love this look! Those pants are so fun and are the perfect length! The sweater is awesome too, love the color. I always love a good basic that you can get tons of use out of and that lasts.
Tiffany

Patti said...

The print trousers really make for a great look! Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday.

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

You have the most beautiful, most unique printed trousers and skirts. Loving this. In today's outfit I like them most. The Large Cozy Clutch is great too and perfectly matches the Brown Sweater.

Jan Graham-McMillen said...

OMG. This has to be my personal favorite look of the week. Not the biggest, fanciest, I know, but it suits my taste to a tee. I neeeeed pants like these, but have been unsure of styling. Now I know. I may have these identical shoes in my closet, including the across-the-instep straight line design. Good! Thanks for the mini-tutorial.

So sorry you're feeling bad. Hope you feel much more the things very soon! You sure made my day better, so know you make a difference!