WIWW: All Preppy

Hello, everyone!

20131206_120622

Just a short post for today. This was what I wore when we visited the foggy town of Lleida near Barcelona last Friday. I was sure that there´ll be a lot of walking going on and so I was in my most comfy walking shoes. ;)

20131206_120617

I´m wearing everything old here and as usual making the most of layering thru the preppy look.

20131206_120627
jacket- New Yorker, jeans- Zara, button down- Massimo Dutti, necklace-Forever 21, bag-Misako, shoes- Comnverse
How are you doin´with the Christmas shopping? I´m still not done yet although I only get to shop for a few persons because my family isn´t here. Lucky me, no? ;)

Have a lovely Wednesday, all!

xoxo,

Che

PS: I´m linking up with The Pleated Poppy´s What I Wore Wednesday, Kiwi Women Style´s Wardrobe Wednesday, Vodka Infused Lemonade´s Tres-Chic Fashion Thursday and The Penniless Socialite and the Tiny Heart´s Look What I Got.


Comments

Love this look. So casual and chi at the same time! GREAT bag! Christmas shopping for me has been easy this year, for once, lol! Stopping by from WIW and inviting you to linkup over on the blog! I host a style linkup on Weds and I'd love to see you there. XO!

~Whitney
www.whitneynicjames.com
Cool outfit, darling Che!


Lady parisienne said…
very pretty I really love your teddy!
Sherin said…
You look really cool. Love all the red.
Simply Sabrina said…
Love this preppy look, i'm visiting from the Tiny Heart link up!

x. Sabrina | Simply Sabrina
OMG I can't even think about how many xmas related things I still have left to do!

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: Wearing Pumpkin