Purple Mode ( Still)

Haloooo!

No new outfit photos right now. Still busy with the new flat. I didn´t have time to take outfit photos but here´s what what I wore inside my purple coat when I was in Madrid. ;)

turtleneck top and tights- Zara


skirt- Zara

When you´re living in a country where there´s a Zara store in almost every corner, the proability of wearing Zara from head to toe is almost the same as eating paella everyday. Just kidding. We only have 2 Zara stores in my city but that thing about paella is true because you can buy it anywhere here.hahaha! Anyway, the floral skirt is a spur of the moment buy during the summer sales this year. I´m glad I did it because it´s becoming my most versatile piece to mix and match because of the colors. I first wore it here.


Leaving you a photo of the world famous Guernica painting by Picasso at the Reina Sofia Museum. It´s forbidden to take photos of the painting inside the sala where it´s hanged. I had to take it at the adjacent room where picture taking is allowed. The result isn´t that bad at all, no? Just click on the photo to see the larger version. ;)


So how´s your day so far?

Hugs from here,

Che

Comments

MISSY S said…
wow! zara! i think i only have a few Zara stuffs :( lucky you. i love the floraaaal skirt so so much!!


Taradiddles of A style on a budget
k said…
I love that painting! And your skirt :)
i love that skirt!! i like how you bring summer clothes into fall!! perfect match and idea :)
Dredd said…
Hahahah the land of ZARA and I am living in the land of H&M. I love Spain as much as I love ZARA, unluckily we do not have it here in Karlstad (my current town) but I used to visit the shop whenever I am in Stockholm w/c is very frequent ;)).

Purple suits you well, my children love purple too since they have darker skin tone. I have to agree that your skirt is a versatile piece, lovely!!
Becca. said…
love love love your purple outfit, you look gorgeous!

thankyou for the comment on my blog :)

XOXO, BECCA
www.fashion-train.co.uk
Jess said…
I just stumbled across your blog and love all the purple! And I LOVE Guernica - I saw it in person a few years ago. So incredible.
Ellinor Forje said…
It's a very nice look. Purple always works. Thanks for sharing the photos and come and visit me too when you have time,

Cheers.
amy said…
Your skirt is beautiffffffful
You look like a doll!!




hope to hear from you!
sweetness
^_^

http://flyingakite.blogspot.com
L1L2 said…
your 'spur of the moment buy' is delicious! loving that floral skirt, and it stands out despite the dominating purple;)
Emzkie said…
wow! ur so fashionable. purple looks good on u. =)
i saw ur blog at Mom Daughter Style..i thought i drop by, I found ur blog very interesting. i wonder if we could xchange links?

http://www.justbetweenuandus.net/
mikenbecca said…
I love purple!!! Musta??? You look like a donya :-)

http://reesemikaela.blogspot.com/
stylenuggets said…
How lucky you are to see the Guernica up close. I had goose bumps when I saw the Mona Lisa at the Louvre. I wish Zara would open a store here. Love the skirt and the purple tights on you
Unknown said…
That floral skirt is my favourite thing about this outfit too! I wish we had Zara here and I'm envious if you are wearing Zara head to toe. It's one of my favourite shops to visit when I'm overseas.
sweet said…
hey love I miss visiting your blog...I love the necklace and the purple items too...I fell in love with the necklace...really gorgeous!!!

plus the the second to the last photo is very beautiful...

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens
À LA MODEST said…
I'm not even sure if we have Zara here in the US. I don't think I see it anywhere. They look like they have amazing clothes, though!

You look so happy in purple!
Cherie said…
ohh i wanna live in your place because of the paella! and of course who wouldnt love zara? you look so cute ate che, im lovin your floral skirt!

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look