Monday Remix: Some Gingham and Wide Legs

Good morning, everyone! :)

Let´s bring it out there, I can´t just get over this pair of wide leg jeans/ culottes. Now, we both know that I´m very petite and culottes or  extremely flared bottoms are not quite aesthetically pleasing for a vertically challenged gal like me but who cares? When you´re a jean fanatic like I am and it´s so hot out there, wouldn´t a flowy pair of denim be the best alternative? ;)

2018-06-20 21.18.28

This pair came out pretty high-rise and so pairing the right top for it is quite tricky. I´m glad that I still have this old gingham top from three years ago, et voila, problem solved! I guess it´s time to shop for shorter tops in the sales too. #shopaholicradarison

2018-06-20 21.18.36
2018-06-20 21.18.22
top(old)-Zara, jeans- H&M, bag- Paco Martinez, sandals- Massimo Dutti
And you? What´s your fave trend this season? ;)

Hugs!

Che


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: The Tonal Look