Monday Remix: Mixing Prints

Howdy!

Do you still mix prints? I still do!

2018-04-18 18.36.30
top, culottes and shoes- Zara, tote bag- Mango, necklace- Bimba & Lola, sunglasses- Massimo Dutti

Although summer is in full swing right now, there are still days where the temperature drops to  21ºC maximum and so I can get by wearing a light knitted top over anything,; a pair of jeans, skirt or in this case my good ole cullotes from three seasons ago.

2018-04-18 18.39.08

I just make sure that the colors/ color motiff blend with each other, in this case, I mix a black and white striped top with a same colored color combo of chevron prints at the bottom and there you go! I stayed with the two-color theme by wearing black Mary Janes and a black tote bag for a more harmonious ensemble but accented it with a shell necklace from Bimba & Lola which was scored from the sales about three years ago.

2018-04-18 18.36.15

So if like me you also do mix prints, what are the usual color combos you opt for? Have a lovely week ahead, y´all! :)


Hugs,

Che




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: Tonal White