Monday Remix: The Gingham Blazer

If by chance, you´ve been following my sporadic posts for a number of years, you would´ve known by now that my style choices have changed drastically from too colorful to too plain, hahaha! Don´t get me wrong, I still wear color from time to time although a lot of them doesn´t get documented here for some reason aka  no time to edit and post,oops!

2018-05-19 20.16.14

Anyhoo, the weather´s still goes loco on this side of the world and while it may already be full pledge summer in your place, we´re still experiencing the four seasons in ours(in a day).

2018-05-19 20.16.16

So what do I usually bring with me on days like these? A light blazer or to be exact a gingham blazer which I bought from the tail-end of the winter sales late February of this year.

2018-05-19 20.16.032018-05-19 20.16.00

It´s light, in a classic monochrome color, long enough to cover my bum and in a discrete print where it doesn´t clash with what I´m wearing. Just the perfect all-around blazer to lug around during spring and early summer actually.

2018-05-19 20.15.11
blazer- Pull & Bear, knitted top- Zara, jeans- H&M, loafers- Coach, bag- Bimba & Lola


And you? What´s your usual cover-up when the temperature drops these days? ;)


Bisous,

Che

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: Tonal White