Monday Remix: Dotty Dots

Hello, everyone!

It´s been a while, I know.πŸ˜„ After a couple of months of hiatus(as usual), I finally got to edit some photos for the blog. Everything that I´m wearing here are not new except for the dotted top:

2018-05-22 19.35.03

I haven´t been catching on with the trends(clotheswise) this season because I found out that I´ve got most of them all along in my closet(spring cleaning does that) and so I just buy pieces that really catch my eye like this flowy top:

2018-05-22 18.57.45-1

The top´s got billowy sleeves which is quite tricky to wear when you have short and chubby arms but hey, you´ve got to think out of the box and make things work in the name of fashion, right? ;) I just made sure that the dots aren´t big enough to drown my petite size and the top loose enough to skim over that muffin top that just keeps on growing by the year. Note to self: You´re not getting any younger Che and so move that tummy butt( a lot)! lol

2018-05-22 19.34.59
top- Stradivarius, jeans(old), bag(old)- Zara, mules(old)- Mary Paz
Anyhoo, how are you keeping with the trends this spring? Have you got something new in your closet lately?

Bisous,

Che

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO, IT´S BEEN A WHILE...

WIWW: What I was Wearing Lately

WIWW: Tonal White